I missed out on the stripper talk, I'm 30 and have never stepped foot in a strip club. I'm not a crusader or anything, I just don't see the point in spending a shit ton of money to get teased. I don't know I'm cheap and that's record money right there. But I saw light bad mouthing, so I'll apply this quote "call a jack a jack, call a spade a spade, but always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough already and it never hurts to be polite"

I missed out on the stripper talk, I'm 30 and have never stepped foot in a strip club. I'm not a crusader or anything, I just don't see the point in spending a shit ton of money to get teased. I don't know I'm cheap and that's record money right there. But I saw light bad mouthing, so I'll apply this quote "call a jack a jack, call a spade a spade, but always call a whore a lady. Their lives are hard enough already and it never hurts to be polite"

That's cool. The only reason I ever went into a stripclub is because I dated a stripper for 5 years. I'll always call a whore a lady too. Except my ex. She's just genuinely a slut. Thank god I found my way out of that one. Stripclubs are a bit of a joke though, but to each his own.

That's cool. The only reason I ever went into a stripclub is because I dated a stripper for 5 years. I'll always call a whore a lady too. Except my ex. She's just genuinely a slut. Thank god I found my way out of that one. Stripclubs are a bit of a joke though, but to each his own.

I'd like to think in my head that I could put that shit past me and date a stripper/sex worker but I'd probably just get jealous all the time even though it shouldn't be that big of a deal

I'd like to think in my head that I could put that shit past me and date a stripper/sex worker but I'd probably just get jealous all the time even though it shouldn't be that big of a deal

I'm generally a jealous person regarding my lady-friends, but that part did not bother me at all. It was a job (plus I was really young). Her sleeping with a bunch of people is what really bothered me. Not at work (that I know of), but cheating behind my back and lying all the time. That's how she earned the slut-crown. There are plenty of respectable human beings who cash in on their bodies. There are plenty who cash in who are not respectable as well.

I don't know why but it's become a thing with two of my coworkers (they're PhD chemists).

we always go to buffalo wild wings for dinner and then the strip club. they don't make me pay for anything at the club because they think my life is practically over (having twins in 2 weeks). last time they bought me a lap dance from a really unattractive girl, one guy got hammered and blew close to $1000 (he spent $500 taking a girl to the champagne room for 45 minutes).

It's always pretty entertaining. You meet some interesting people...

I'm generally a jealous person regarding my lady-friends, but that part did not bother me at all. It was a job (plus I was really young). Her sleeping with a bunch of people is what really bothered me. Not at work (that I know of), but cheating behind my back and lying all the time. That's how she earned the slut-crown. There are plenty of respectable human beings who cash in on their bodies. There are plenty who cash in who are not respectable as well.

:( that's rough I'm sorry

I don't know why but it's become a thing with two of my coworkers (they're PhD chemists).

we always go to buffalo wild wings for dinner and then the strip club. they don't make me pay for anything at the club because they think my life is practically over (having twins in 2 weeks). last time they bought me a lap dance from a really unattractive girl, one guy got hammered and blew close to $1000 (he spent $500 taking a girl to the champagne room for 45 minutes).

It's always pretty entertaining. You meet some interesting people...

$500 seems steep when...

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic