ok... so this record i've been waiting for from discogs... the tracking says its out for delivery in my town, but i just got a message from the seller and he said that it got returned to him? wtf is happening lol. i always have a hard time with records from discogs.

i just started with the business side of discogs.

im not liking it. issues all over.

i just started with the business side of discogs.

im not liking it. issues all over.

what does that mean??

i dont get how 2 of my 4 transactions on that site ended with the record being returned to the sender. both in NYC too! my address is not hard to get to and i never have any issues outside of discogs. i hope the seller mails it out again tomorrow.

the tracking is confusing as hell on it too. idk what the usps is doing.

what does that mean??

i dont get how 2 of my 4 transactions on that site ended with the record being returned to the sender. both in NYC too! my address is not hard to get to and i never have any issues outside of discogs. i hope the seller mails it out again tomorrow.

Besides a couple transactions where the record was apparently not available, this week was my first time having issues with shipping from discogs as well. Think it really is just USPS being overwhelmed with holiday shipments at the moment.

what does that mean??

i started buying and selling. i used discogs as a last resort. been member like 5 years, only one transaction.

record i buy come free-floating in the mailer in the jacket. it splits the top and sides and the record was in G condition..not M or NM+. i dont like grading but theres a vast difference..scratched all to hell, fingerprints everywhere...my seller would suck at committing a crime.

sold 5-6 in a week, no feedback on any; and one bizarre incident. ill tell you via pm or text.

ok... so this record i've been waiting for from discogs... the tracking says its out for delivery in my town, but i just got a message from the seller and he said that it got returned to him? wtf is happening lol. i always have a hard time with records from discogs.

M. Night Whatatwistalaman: it was sold by your neighbor.

i started buying and selling. i used discogs as a last resort. been member like 5 years, only one transaction.

record i buy come free-floating in the mailer in the jacket. it splits the top and sides and the record was in G condition..not M or NM+. i dont like grading but theres a vast difference..scratched all to hell, fingerprints everywhere...my seller would suck at committing a crime.

sold 5-6 in a week, no feedback on any; and one bizarre incident. ill tell you via pm or text.

wow that is super frustrating. its making me not want to use the site anymore

M. Night Whatatwistalaman: it was sold by your neighbor.

hahahaha

i think that the post office that the seller dropped off at forgot to actually mail the record and just sent it back to him while fucking up the tracking info. bc it makes no sense. it said it was at the NYC post office at 9am then magically at my local post office by 10am.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic