I apologize for the interruption in this conversation, but this bit of speech begged me for more than staying in the shadows as I vowed I would do until I got the rhythm of the place. I would, personally, not say that they were making a fool of themselves. Unfortunately, I have been in a similar situation and from my standpoint I have to say that you should stand back and realize that they kneeled at your feet with their love. It may have been toxic or terrible. I am not sure of which, however, if they said they would not beg and then they did, well, you should count yourself lucky to be so loved in a world that is absolutely loveless. 

I do understand because I do not like having to make a change for the better based on a negative situation, but I just feel bad I guess because I don't like seeing someone lower themselves to something they said they were above. Maybe my choice of words was wrong, so I will take back what I said about them being a fool. I guess I'm just in the mindset that loving myself should be most important right now, otherwise I am no good to anyone. 

Morning all

Morning sir! It's so sunny outside today, but still so cold! 

Shit, yeah, going to keep it. Sorry I didn't get back to you.

No worries t3, it's a jammer  

Morning folks. Is it just me, or is it that the person who always says "I'm not going to beg you to stay" always ends up eating their words and making a fool of themselves?

Words are dangerous and a lot of times are hard to swallow

Morning all

Morning dude. How's my home state treating ya

I apologize for the interruption in this conversation, but this bit of speech begged me for more than staying in the shadows as I vowed I would do until I got the rhythm of the place. I would, personally, not say that they were making a fool of themselves. Unfortunately, I have been in a similar situation and from my standpoint I have to say that you should stand back and realize that they kneeled at your feet with their love. It may have been toxic or terrible. I am not sure of which, however, if they said they would not beg and then they did, well, you should count yourself lucky to be so loved in a world that is absolutely loveless.

1st post but already knew how to down vote someone...silly

GOOD MORNING ALL, I'LL START WITH A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: I have secured a copy of Hot Damn, that means the Ole ETID collection is complete again! As you can tell I'm fucking stoked

1st post but already knew how to down vote someone...silly

I apologize for that for the down vote. I did not realize it was such a terrible thing. I was under the impression that it was to show how you felt about the post itself. The post gave me more of an emotional charge that I had expected. My significant other walked out just easily 10 years into our lives together. I have a child with ADHD and he just walked out one morning when my child was having a meltdown. I begged him to come back. He said no because he didn't want to handle it anymore. My child was not his and therefore not worth the effort. I asked for family counseling and couples counseling. Nothing. I apologize. I let my own emotions get the better of me. 

I apologize for that for the down vote. I did not realize it was such a terrible thing. I was under the impression that it was to show how you felt about the post itself. The post gave me more of an emotional charge that I had expected. My significant other walked out just easily 10 years into our lives together. I have a child with ADHD and he just walked out one morning when my child was having a meltdown. I begged him to come back. He said no because he didn't want to handle it anymore. My child was not his and therefore not worth the effort. I asked for family counseling and couples counseling. Nothing. I apologize. I let my own emotions get the better of me.

Down votes are trivial. It was just a comment and this place is for unbiased conversation so we don't down vote in here on account of not agreeing with someone. There's other parts of this board to do so.

So jealous King, you are lucky man. I'm sure you will let us know when you spin it

I'll play that fucker so loud you'll know when I'm spinning it haha

I hate not knowing if I should wash my car, since it is covered in salt really bad, or just let it sit until after winter since it'll just get salty again from the salt on the streets (plus I'm sure it'll snow more).

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic