Too many people realize how beneficial backups are after the fact.  You can get a 2TB external for under $100 and it takes no time to automate a nightly backup!  Glad you're able to recover a lot of stuff, I can't imagine how big of a pain in the ass that is :mellow:

Yeah, I'll definitely be keeping everything backed up after this. I have a 1TB external drive (that....didn't have anything on it) which will be religiously used from here on out. I use Dropbox & Google Drive for all of my non-media files, so at least I didn't lose any of that. 

Instrumental:

https://monobrowmanband.bandcamp.com/album/big-sky-black-horse

Non-instrumental, but listen to this now:

https://thedevilandthealmightyblues.bandcamp.com/

If you don't like Devil And The Almighty Blues ... I'm deporting you.

Woah. I would totally pick up that Monobrow vinyl of it wasn't for the $15 shipping.

Brucie, Darkness Forgives is an amazing album to work out to. Loving this shit. First real time checking it out.

Awesome! I'm really glad I snagged a tour copy because the preorders still haven't shipped. I've got 4 preordered...and a cassette.

I'll probably be looking to get rid of the blue/Orange because it's the same variant as the tour version.

Awesome! I'm really glad I snagged a tour copy because the preorders still haven't shipped. I've got 4 preordered...and a cassette.

I'll probably be looking to get rid of the blue/Orange because it's the same variant as the tour version.

I'll probably be looking to buy that from you once you get it ;)

That was pretty fucking spectacular. I just almost burned the house down and had to go flip the breaker. Tiny allen wrench about as thick as a paper clip fell into my power strip horizontally under my halfway unplugged phone charger. What are the fucking odds?

Well...wow. That's kinda-sorta-almost impressive.

That was pretty fucking spectacular. I just almost burned the house down and had to go flip the breaker. Tiny allen wrench about as thick as a paper clip fell into my power strip horizontally under my halfway unplugged phone charger. What are the fucking odds?

Fun fact: power outlets are supposed to be installed upside down from how almost everyone has them installed to prevent situations like this. The ground pin should be on top.

That's the kind of shit you saw on Dead Like Me, some Rube Goldberg shit

Fun fact: power outlets are supposed to be installed upside down from how almost everyone has them installed to prevent situations like this. The ground pin should be on top.

This is why I install them underneath the desk so that doesn't happen. Screwing them underneath the desk hides them too which is nice, and they're off the floor. Less cables to look at.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic