Nice. If that receiver has optical input, you should be able to stream iTunes to the apple TV via airplay. Should make listening to stuff a bit easier than using an ipod. I'm sure it'd use the same DAC as the usb port.

Ah yeah, that is possible. I have it to where when I plug my iPod into it and a list of all my music pops up on my TV and I can control it all via the remote. I dig this thing a lot for a home theatre system, but will for sure upgrade to a better amp in the near future and keep this guy in the living room.

Ah yeah, that is possible. I have it to where when I plug my iPod into it and a list of all my music pops up on my TV and I can control it all via the remote. I dig this thing a lot for a home theatre system, but will for sure upgrade to a better amp in the near future and keep this guy in the living room.

Ah, so it's pretty much doing the same thing. With AirPlay from iTunes, you'd just control it from your computer, so what ever is easier. Glad you're liking it. A two channel amp is usually recommended for a vinyl set-up, since it is build specially for stereo audio, and AV is usually made with surround sound in mind, but whatever works for you until you can get what you want. Soon you'll be playing those hundreds of records you have been buying!

Ah, so it's pretty much doing the same thing. With AirPlay from iTunes, you'd just control it from your computer, so what ever is easier. Glad you're liking it. A two channel amp is usually recommended for a vinyl set-up, since it is build specially for stereo audio, and AV is usually made with surround sound in mind, but whatever works for you until you can get what you want. Soon you'll be playing those hundreds of records you have been buying!

Hell yeah dude. It's been a shitty year without a table for sure.

I can only imagine. I go through periods of not listening to records, but not an entire year. That'd be horrible.

Well looks like I have a 3 day week this weekend, but I have to work 2 Saturdays in a row :(.

I can only imagine. I go through periods of not listening to records, but not an entire year. That'd be horrible.

Well looks like I have a 3 day week this weekend, but I have to work 2 Saturdays in a row :(.

It's a bummer about having to work Saturday, but if you just treat the other day you have off as your weekend, it could still be enjoyable, yeah?

A 3 day weekend is awesome, but a 1 day weekend is not :(.

I have Wednesday off the week after. I prefer my days off to be in a row, but what can I do? I'll enjoy the fuck out of the 3 day weekend though.

Yes, I was taller in the 2nd grade then he is as an adult.

Hahaha, that's pretty funny. I'm not one to make fun of someone's height, but just that thought is hilarious.

Broke down and bought the Indian Summer - s/t 12" Ghost. I couldn't pass it up knowing it was still available from the label.

I feel your pain Brian. I am currently looking at my records sitting in crates and am not sure when I will have my setup moved over where I am staying now.... They give me this look of disappointment every time I walk by and don't play one :(

My cats do that when I walk by and don't pet them. 

Awesome... not that you needed to spend the money.

Eh, it's just money. All thanks to your buying that Mineral :P.

My cats do that when I walk by and don't pet them. 

Cats are good at that.

I feel your pain Brian. I am currently looking at my records sitting in crates and am not sure when I will have my setup moved over where I am staying now.... They give me this look of disappointment every time I walk by and don't play one :(

Its a shitty feeling for sure. We will both get there!

check kanye's twitter he's ripping Wiz a new one. Knaye's had some shit bottled up for a while

Why would I ever do that? You want me to look at an argument between two people I couldn't care less about? No.

I don't understand why anyone would ever care about this kind of garbage.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic