Worst part is...this will probably be "newsworthy."

::sigh::

Oh, for sure, the American public has to know what is happening with celebrities at all times, but fuck what is happening in Flint.

With all due respect, I think you guys have great opinions, but you all are being really pretentious about it. 

Yeah sure there are 10x bigger things to care about, but this is one of those little things that makes people smile and takes peoples minds off the real problems in the world. I understand that there are bigger things in the world but we must take time to smile at and enjoy the smaller things.

With all due respect, I think you guys have great opinions, but you all are being really pretentious about it. 

Yeah sure there are 10x bigger things to care about, but this is one of those little things that makes people smile and takes peoples minds off the real problems in the world. I understand that there are bigger things in the world but we must take time to smile at and enjoy the smaller things.

I don't think pretentiousness has anything to really do with it. It's more the fact that it seems pointless to follow an argument between two people, especially people who have absolutely no relation to anything most people are even remotely interested in.

Props to the kid in the Portland Hot Topic for giving me 1 of the 2 copies they got of The Get Up Kids repress. One was on hold for someone and this was his copy. He began to explain how he already has the CD and would let me buy it. Pretty cool kid.

Be sure to tell him it's probably on Doghouse's webstore

Props to the kid in the Portland Hot Topic for giving me 1 of the 2 copies they got of The Get Up Kids repress. One was on hold for someone and this was his copy. He began to explain how he already has the CD and would let me buy it. Pretty cool kid.

That was pretty cool of him. Sucks you had to go into a Hot Topic though.

Why would seeing two grown men argue on the internet make me smile?

I don't think pretentiousness has anything to really do with it. It's more the fact that it seems pointless to follow an argument between two people, especially people who have absolutely no relation to anything most people are even remotely interested in.

It is very much pointless, but I think their way about going about it was pretentious "Worst part is...this will probably be "newsworthy."" no duh nigga this isn't news worth, but it's atleast p4k blog worthy; people keep up with the lives of celebrities because that's just the way our culture works. Just because you don't take part in that part of culture doesn't mean you have to act like you're so high and above it.

Why would seeing two grown men argue on the internet make me smile?

Because he had some pretty good roasts/things to say about wiz. Maybe it's because I follow hip hop culture. But you can't act like if Jesse Lacy posted some funny shit about Kevin Devine on twitter it wouldn't get posted here and you all wouldn't be laughing at it. It's just different celebrities my man. 

It is very much pointless, but I think their way about going about it was pretentious "Worst part is...this will probably be "newsworthy."" no duh nigga this isn't news worth, but it's atleast p4k blog worthy; people keep up with the lives of celebrities because that's just the way our culture works. Just because you don't take part in that part of culture doesn't mean you have to act like you're so high and above it.

Because he had some pretty good roasts/things to say about wiz. Maybe it's because I follow hip hop culture. But you can't act like if Jesse Lacy posted some funny shit about Kevin Devine on twitter it wouldn't get posted here and you all wouldn't be laughing at it. It's just different celebrities my man. 

I'd say the same thing if the same thing happened between either them. I don't follow "celebrity culture" so I don't give a fuck. It could be my 2 favorite musicians going at it on social media, and I wouldn't give a fuck. It's stupid and pointless.

I'd say the same thing if the same thing happened between either them. I don't follow "celebrity culture" so I don't give a fuck. It could be my 2 favorite musicians going at it on social media, and I wouldn't give a fuck. It's stupid and pointless.

It's cool man. Just don't act like your interests or lack thereof are above those of others. #humbleyourself that's all I'm saying.

My interests ARE above others.

Also

Fuck yea

It is very much pointless, but I think their way about going about it was pretentious "Worst part is...this will probably be "newsworthy."" no duh nigga this isn't news worth, but it's atleast p4k blog worthy; people keep up with the lives of celebrities because that's just the way our culture works. Just because you don't take part in that part of culture doesn't mean you have to act like you're so high and above it.

First of all, fuck off Eric.

Secondly, the "newsworthy" thing was because I guarantee this will actually hit real news sources, which is fucking ridiculous.

Crawl back into whatever hole you came back from, dude.

If Jesse Lacey had something to say on Twitter I wouldn't give half a fuck about it either, because I don't care about celebrity bullshit.

First of all, fuck off Eric.

Secondly, the "newsworthy" thing was because I guarantee this will actually hit real news sources, which is fucking ridiculous.

Crawl back into whatever hole you came back from, dude.

If Jesse Lacey had something to say on Twitter I wouldn't give half a fuck about it either, because I don't care about celebrity bullshit.

I agree with everything stated in the above statement.

I never said they were.

You might not have directly said it but you we're implying it.

"Oh, for sure, the American public has to know what is happening with celebrities at all times, but fuck what is happening in Flint"

"A few people have been commenting on it on facebook :/."

My nigga who cares if your friends on facebook comment about it let them live it's their wall they can post how they please. Yeah what is happening in flint sucks but people aren't going to talk about it 24/7. you were coming across as though you were you were better than people who take part in caring about celebrity culture. It may not have been your intention but it very much comes across in you tone.

I'm not going to sit on a forum and explain this to you repeatedly.

maxresdefault.jpg

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic