Haha they look amazing. Got your tags ;). I'm down to grab whatever cheaper one Kevin doesn't grab. I don't know this record toooo well at all so I won't be going for friends/fest press.

I just got into it yesterday, and it turns out the google search was bad cause I talked to Austin and MOMR doesn't have distro copies anymore. So I am at his mercy now haha, I'll take whatever pressing he wants to trade me, I mean that fest pressing is pretty cool, but I'd be fine with whatever variant he wants to give up

hey Thomas, hope it's going better today. Listened to the split twice yesterday it was good times

Nice, hope it does not have too much PVC transfer.

Yeah Brian, listen to té now!

Nice, hope it does not have too much PVC transfer.

Yeah Brian, listen to té now!

it didn't effect play, but those sleeves always do it within a couple years. It doesn't bug me I transferred it to a white inner and I'm keeping it outside the pvc sleeve in the plastic outer, thanks for throwing that in

My cat HATES the guitar solo in Towering Flesh. He's been chilling just fine the whole album. Solo starts and he looks at me with his eyes wide and his ears back like "What the fuuuuuuccckkkk"

Haha, that is pretty funny.

I've told this recruiter to stop calling me, but she does like once a week and always sounds beyond pissed off when she leaves a voicemail since I always ignore the call.

I just want a goddamn job. I have no way to spend free time and I am going insane.

That sucks Blade. Any inbound call centers in your area? Phone jobs suck, but are easy and usually pay decent.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic