I never dirty flash. Since back up and syncs are so nice I don't risk it. But yeah, Chroma is cool. I've heard good things. I'm loving CMTE over Layers. I spent a few good hours theming this build to get it the way I like. Minimalistic flat black with white and dark teal accents. I'm in love. I'll upload an album if you want to see it.

Yeah, I'd love to check out your set up. Chroma has been nothing but solid for me, probably the best ROM I've used on any phone I've had. I usually do clean installs, but I'm at work and don't feel like having my phone out of commission for that long - if I run into any issues, I'll do a clean install tonight when I get home and am on my own wifi network.

Yeah, I'd love to check out your set up. Chroma has been nothing but solid for me, probably the best ROM I've used on any phone I've had. I usually do clean installs, but I'm at work and don't feel like having my phone out of commission for that long - if I run into any issues, I'll do a clean install tonight when I get home and am on my own wifi network.

Sounds like a plan. I would always screw myself over at works years ago by flashing at work (back when it took a lot longer). My whole day would be over before I know it. Haha.

Here ya go, dude: http://imgur.com/a/EZUzx

Sounds like a plan. I would always screw myself over at works years ago by flashing at work (back when it took a lot longer). My whole day would be over before I know it. Haha.

Oh man, I don't think I have nearly the patience to do that, but damn that looks clean as hell.

That is slick as hell. I need an android phone.

Morning all. Hope everyone has a good day

Morning Will, hope your day is going well too.

It didn't take too long honestly. The CMTE took care of a huge part of it. It is pretty expensive. Just added a few of my own tweaks to finish it off.

Hmm... I might give that one a try then. I've been using Chroma for about a year and a half, so the tinkerer in me is kind of itching to play around with a new ROM anyway.

Hmm... I might give that one a try then. I've been using Chroma for about a year and a half, so the tinkerer in me is kind of itching to play around with a new ROM anyway.

Super easy. Settings, click click, apply. Boom.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chummy.jezebel.material.dark

8 is terrible, I really don't like it. I have yet to use 10.

converted to 10 and the OS seems way less clunky! Enjoying it so far but then again I bought this for business tracking and client management so not like its being used aggressive in anyway. Runs illustrations and most things are through the cloud. 

Chrome & Calculator are the only applications I've used and probably will ever use on this computer. I will miss the chiclet keys but the sacrifice you have to make for a number pad is worth it! 

hi friends. i am working from home today (i have a cold) and this is so much less stressful than being in my office. how can i convince my boss to let me work from home permanently? i'm much more productive lol.

I feel like I'd be less productive working at home, since I'd be distracted all the time.

I'm off today, and my migraine is pretty much gone, so I feel like I should do something productive today... I just don't know what.

That looks killer. As I don't really understand much of the capabilities of customization as far as phones go, is flashing essentially reprogramming it for a user-designed interface?

It didn't take too long honestly. The CMTE took care of a huge part of it. It is pretty expensive. Just added a few of my own tweaks to finish it off.

Just finished downloading the zips for Pure Nexus and GApps, so I might clean flash tonight after work. Worst case scenario I go back to Chroma, right?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic