Heaven forbid you do any additional research. A few minutes worth of google searching would have saved you a headache. I have very little sympathy for people who fall for this stuff.

Pretty much. Like an OS update will really make your phone waterproof? Or able to charge in the microwave? Come on, people. Use your brains.

Then do you still want me to look for the GBA or no?

Yeah, if you have one I would still get it from you assuming it's in decent shape and a 101. I'd own physical GBA carts since it's mostly cheap. I don't care enough to pay market prices for expensive older stuff though. I think I am going to seek out flash carts.

Yeah, if you have one I would still get it from you assuming it's in decent shape and a 101. I'd own physical GBA carts since it's mostly cheap. I don't care enough to pay market prices for expensive older stuff though. I think I am going to seek out flash carts.

That being said, I may check some local shops in the next few days.

I loaded this up on my emulator for shits and giggles but when the hell did Magical Chase get so out of hand in price? It has always been high but holy shit it jumped since I jumped ship.

http://videogames.pricecharting.com/game/turbografx-16/magical-chase?q=magical+chase

Looks like it was just that 1 sale that made the price jump if you look at the chart. I mean that copy had the manual but still not worth $4k.

Looks like it was just that 1 sale that made the price jump if you look at the chart. I mean that copy had the manual but still not worth $4k.

Oh, yeah, that'd do it. It's been a while since I have looked at the site. 

I think I may snag this bundle when I get the cash. I can get the Everdrive for like $80. I wish it had the 2 button controller instead of the 3. I can sell the games and make some of the money back too

I liked Inside Out WAY better than Good Dinosaur.  Good Dino seemed real lazy to me plot-wise.

That's how IO seemed to me; waaaaaaaaay too many conveniences. It was fun to look at, but the story was too predictable and simple to me. Based on what you're saying, I wouldn't have much fun with TGD.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic