Here is my 8,000th post saying that T needs to chill the fuck out nearing 10,000.

I know, right? Way too many fucking useless posts. John still has me beat by a ton on post count though.

I've only seen the performer blow up on the crowd a couple times, one was the rapper Eyedea flipped off some drunk guy talking really loud and then said "shut up you dumb drunk motherfucker" after and the guy said some shit back and got kicked out while Eydea flipped him off on the way out. The performance just kind of continued from there, and he died like 2-3 weeks later, there was like 20-30 people there. The other was Keith Morris (of course) when I saw OFF! "I'm sorry did we interrupt your conversation? Because we drove all this way to hear you two talk, I'm sorry go ahead don't let us interrupt you" The people got embarrassed and shut up, I love how salty Keith is.

Eyedea was taken before his time, honestly.

I'll check them out. He is probably my favorite artist, have too many of his prints (not that that's a bad thing).

i'll send you things since i was about to send them to brian anyhow.

i also have way too many of dan's prints. we probably have a few of the same ;)

oh and if you're ordering from magic bullet, you should pick up the Golden City 10" since it's only 5 bucks. dan did the cover art for that one and it's eric richter from christie front drive's band

oh and if you're ordering from magic bullet, you should pick up the Golden City 10" since it's only 5 bucks. dan did the cover art for that one and it's eric richter from christie front drive's band

I used to have both of Golden City's releases, but could not really get into them. I did dig the cover art to the 10" though.

Nope! Flat as a pancake. Ordered mine from Bullmoose, but my copy of Halfaxa will be coming from the label. Where did you order from?

Amazon, since I had a bunch of credit. It's just the outside, so it plays fine if I skip the lead-in grooves. Doubt it's worth sending back, and hopefully it'll flatten out a bit on my shelf.

John, you ordered the Grimes - Geidi Primes reissue right? Yours warped to shit?

Mines flat too.

Nope! Flat as a pancake. Ordered mine from Bullmoose, but my copy of Halfaxa will be coming from the label. Where did you order from?

I keep waiting for Bullmoose to put Halfaxa up for preorder!  Might just have to grab it from the label.  Did the split get repressed too or did I just imagine that?

I'm trying to use a download code, but it is giving me this

232178be7f2fd980cee05d3a5e9a1f02.png

any idea how to actually open/use it?

I e-mailed the label, but don't want the code to expire (don't know how they are about responding)

Looks like the host link is gone. It one of the GADs albums?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic