I've been spending too much too. I had 10 records come in in the last 2 days, so my back log is huge, so trying to hold off on spending until I can clear the rest of my incoming list up a bit.

Same boat as the rest of you.  Had a bunch of ship from Bullmoose, the Nothing preorder and buying a John Carpenter ticket all added up real quick.  Oh well :)

Yeah, oh well indeed. We can all (hopefully) just make more money. Might as well spend it and enjoy it!

Yeah, oh well indeed. We can all (hopefully) just make more money. Might as well spend it and enjoy it!

for real! although now i'm just trying to talk myself out of buying stuff by telling myself that every record i buy in the next few months is just going to be one more record to have to pack and take with me when i move. necessary purchases* only! haha

also, happy 10,000th post, T3! 

Lasers.gif

*they're all necessary

Fuck, I had a several hundered dollar "drain all the bank accounts" emergency today so even this $2 A City Safe From Sea is a bit too much. Listening to it now and I forgot how much I liked it.

I wish you would have said something earlier, I would have ordered you one too. I can send them a message and see if they can add an extra. No cost to you Bruce.

for real! although now i'm just trying to talk myself out of buying stuff by telling myself that every record i buy in the next few months is just going to be one more record to have to pack and take with me when i move. necessary purchases* only! haha

also, happy 10,000th post, T3! 

Lasers.gif

*they're all necessary

Yeah, I'm not looking forward to moving all my records and art when I move. It's going to suck.

Cats are always necessary. 

I wish you would have said something earlier, I would have ordered you one too. I can send them a message and see if they can add an extra. No cost to you Bruce.

I really appreciate that, dude. But I saw this post seconds after I ordered, haha.

I forgot I had $35 in my PayPal. Grabbed 2 Christie Front Drive LPs, Majority Rule - Interviews With David Frost, and A City Safe From Sea. Came to $34.91.

PayPal updated something recently and it disconnected my bank account and I can't get them linked again so with that $35 I was just like "Fuck it, I'll just grab some records sometime"

I really appreciate that, dude. But I saw this post seconds after I ordered, haha.

I forgot I had $35 in my PayPal. Grabbed 2 Christie Front Drive LPs, Majority Rule - Interviews With David Frost, and A City Safe From Sea. Came to $34.91.

PayPal updated something recently and it disconnected my bank account and I can't get them linked again so with that $35 I was just like "Fuck it, I'll just grab some records sometime"

Haha, it happens. No problem. Enjoy your records.

Paypal is always goofy, they've done that to me before too. No clue why. I just re-added it.

Via Magic Bullet? I'm buying those next week. Was just telling my buddy how cheap they are.

I grabbed that Austin Lucas "Putting The Hammer Down" LP for $9. After shipping, totaled out to less than $12. Not bad at all.

I already have both Majority Rule records...they fucking rule. The riff at the end of Boeing is so goddamned beastly. Definitely worth the $5 to pick up a copy.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic