I've been tempted by that Cave In 7" for years. I feel like it's always been $2 in every distro forever.

I'm just impressed I got my order 9 cents under my PayPal balance.

I think I got a free copy last time I placed a decent order with Magic Bullet.  They must have pressed so many of them.

Just got tickets to see O'Brother (again) headline a show with Frameworks and Big Jesus at one of my favorite Boston venues. Hopefully since this will be their headliner, they'll play a bit longer of a set than they did on the Caspian run.

They're fun live. I've seen them a good handful of times, but they feed off Caspian really well. I saw them with Caspian and Moving Mountains in NYC a couple of heads ago during the Waking Season Era. So a great show.

They're fun live. I've seen them a good handful of times, but they feed off Caspian really well. I saw them with Caspian and Moving Mountains in NYC a couple of heads ago during the Waking Season Era. So a great show.

I wish they would have played 2nd, rather than opening...I can imagine going straight from their set to Caspian would have been sick. And Defeater was pretty boring as a four piece. Between that, and the obnoxious xGQx Bro's, Defeater was seriously a weak link in that lineup.

Kevin, Bill, Ghost and anyone else who likes Self Defense Family. I found a webstore selling the "two genuine oddities of our distant past" lathe /331 for $13 shipped. I personally have had trouble finding this, but stumbled across this today

https://www.storenvy.com/products/7742727-self-defense-family-two-genuine-oddities-from-our-distant-past-7-lathe

I'm seeing them AND ITOT both for the first time, pretty excited about it.

that show is going to be so good, I need to make sure to my tickets soon. They sold out last time in Denver and this venue is about the same size and I think IIOI has a bigger draw than Foxing. So I should get on that, I need to stop by the sister venue down here tomorrow, they have no fee fridays so its probably the day to do it

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic