I think I'll buy this exact model again. I love this Seagate 3TB USB 3.0 Mac/Win external. You can plug it between Windows and Mac machines with ease, which is nice, and the 3.0 is killer.

I just found some old iPhone back ups that were taking up 6gb of space. Haha. Haven't had an iPhone in like 6 months at least. Bye!

I don't use a Mac, so have no use for it, but that is pretty handy. Maybe I'll grab a Seagate too, since I've been having problem with Western Digital more then I should. I thought they improved their shit, but I guess not.

Yikes! Yeah them paying for internt is great! I work remote sometimes. They are lenient and if I don't feel good I can just sit in bed and work. Before this job though I worked in a call center for Apple.... Never again -_-

I am Help Desk for Tire stores in the US and Canada, so I have to go to work and answer the phones. It's more customer service then IT most of the time, which sucks. I need to find a straight IT job or something. I'm sick of answering phones.

I have a general internet complaint. We switched to comcast and my NAT is giving me issues on Xbox Live.

You need to forward the ports for Xbox live. Did you get an all-in-one modem/router, or are you using your own router?

I am Help Desk for Tire stores in the US and Canada, so I have to go to work and answer the phones. It's more customer service then IT most of the time, which sucks. I need to find a straight IT job or something. I'm sick of answering phones.

Yeah I did that for too long answering phones and kissing asses... I work straight IT and it is so much better. I work for a Radiology company doing IT. You should look in off companies like that.

I don't use a Mac, so have no use for it, but that is pretty handy. Maybe I'll grab a Seagate too, since I've been having problem with Western Digital more then I should. I thought they improved their shit, but I guess not.

It's nice for when I want to give music to my Dad since he uses Windows. And I've had more trouble than good with WD. Seagate has stepped up their game and has become my go to.

Also, I just cleared out the default Mail and Messages app (which I don't use), and cleared up 9gb. Jesus.

Yeah I did that for too long answering phones and kissing asses... I work straight IT and it is so much better. I work for a Radiology company doing IT. You should look in off companies like that.

Yeah, I have been looking at random places lately. I avoid anything that says help desk, pos support, or technical support like the plague. 

You need to forward the ports for Xbox live. Did you get an all-in-one modem/router, or are you using your own router?

They gave us one and I dont have a computer where I can do that on. I'm fucked, huh?

It's nice for when I want to give music to my Dad since he uses Windows. And I've had more trouble than good with WD. Seagate has stepped up their game and has become my go to.

Also, I just cleared out the default Mail and Messages app (which I don't use), and cleared up 9gb. Jesus.

Yeah, I'll probably look at one of theirs then. They are a bit cheaper than WD, which is always good. The only WD thing I owned I ever liked was the live tv. Best set top box ever, since it played anything you tossed at it and had tons of services. The new ones got rid of netflix, so it's pointless now. I stupidly sold mine for a Roku for some reason.

Okay my job is pretty sweet,mbut they provide the worst coffee ever. Think of the worst coffe you have ever had, and image someone dumped dirt and oil into it. That's what we have...

I used to say my job's coffee was what I imagined week old coffee at a construction site in like the 1970s would have tasted like.

They gave us one and I dont have a computer where I can do that on. I'm fucked, huh?

Maybe, you might be able to log in from your phones web browser to do it. Know the model of the modem?

I used to say my job's coffee was what I imagined week old coffee at a construction site in like the 1970s would have tasted like.

Yikes, good thing you get some good stuff now. There is no saving my jobs coffee. I don't understand. We have 22 doctors working there and the only cheap thing they do is coffee...

When I go home on Sunday I can see.

Let me know, when you know, and I'll check it out for you. It could also just be Comcast, because they probably the worst ISP around.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic