From a technical perspective, we are in a good place; the data conversion was a bit of a chore and is the question mark.

That's good, hopefully it's nice and smooth then.

morning friends.

i got a new car last night

21dk6t2.jpg

Subaru? That AWD will make those snowstorms much more manageable for you in that.

Also, morning to everyone else. It's Friday, an I have a 3 day weekend. Time to catch up on the 12 records I've gotten in the past few days (only had a chance to listen to 4 so far).

Subaru? That AWD will make those snowstorms much more manageable for you in that.

Yes <3 2016 Impreza.

That was my main concern with my longer commute now that I've moved. My little Kia is shit in any wet weather. Plus, I'm 4000 over my mileage since its a lease. I had to get out of it sooner rather than later since the lease is up in September. I would've been super SOL if I waited any longer. Subaru rolled it into my down payment for the Impreza and is sending a check to Kia to close out the lease early.

Yes <3 2016 Impreza.

That was my main concern with my longer commute now that I've moved. My little Kia is shit in any wet weather. Plus, I'm 4000 over my mileage since its a lease. I had to get out of it sooner rather than later since the lease is up in September. I would've been super SOL if I waited any longer. Subaru rolled it into my down payment for the Impreza and is sending a check to Kia to close out the lease early.

Nice! That's awesome. Subaru's are awesome vehicles, very reliable and not too expensive.

Good Morning all, and happy you have something more dependable than the Kia for the winter Ash

morning :) and thank you! i feel much safer in the subaru

Nice! That's awesome. Subaru's are awesome vehicles, very reliable and not too expensive.

they really are, i wouldn't have paid them any mind if it werent for my boyfriends family. they have an outback and my bf got a crosstrek (that i technically own, haha) in dec 2014. i'm very happy with the purchase. this is my first financed car, too. well, second if you count my boyfriends since im the primary on it lol

Good morning everyone <3 Hope you all are having great starts to your day!

Nice car Ash :) Glad to see you'll be safer on your commutes and travels in general!

thank u!!

I like it! It looks really nice!

Yeezy's and a car in one week... What a week haha

thanks!

haha yeah i feel sort of like an ass about that. i promise i am no where near fit to afford a lifestyle like that haha. in fact i got this car in trying to save my ass from paying thousands in mile overages haha

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic