31 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Did y'all see the BB8 Picture disc is up for sale?

https://www.disneymusicemporium.com/rgshop/bb-8-die-cut-picture-disc/

Dumb price but I might get it for the freakin coolness factor

I'm surprised they had some left over, it was a con exclusive if I remember correctly (which probably means they'll sell out even faster it it's less then 1500 on the website)

5 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

STEINS GATE WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING PERFECT BUT THAT DAMN ENDING...

That wasn't direct though, they kept calling it Dr. P and other stuff but basically anything else but the exact copyright name. Made me assume it wasn't paid it was just a thing that was a thing. Code Geass shamelessly made Pizza Hut the official (unofficial) meal of the Britainian empire.

Nah it was total advertising http://i.imgur.com/KrLUbko.jpg and the bottles actually did say Dr. Pepper on them.

Just now, texan4life said:

I bet it is a blast! I wanna try to go soon as well.

I went to Disneyland once when I was a kid. I think I was like 10 or 11. It was fucking AMAZING. Space Mountain was by far the coolest ride I've ever been on. Beats anything at King's Dominion, Six Flags, etc. God damn I want to go back. I think I'll take the lady and her kid next summer.

3 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I went to Disneyland once when I was a kid. I think I was like 10 or 11. It was fucking AMAZING. Space Mountain was by far the coolest ride I've ever been on. Beats anything at King's Dominion, Six Flags, etc. God damn I want to go back. I think I'll take the lady and her kid next summer.

Nice, I went to Disneyworld when I was in my late teens I think and it was so much fun.  So much to do too and yes it beats any regular amusement park. The kid will love it! 

9 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

they renovated it within the last 5 or 6 years I think, it's even better!

3 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Nice, I went to Disneyworld when I was in my late teens I think and it was so much fun.  So much to do too and yes it beats any regular amusement park. The kid will love it! 

I think I'm going to do that payment program they have and just pay gradually over the year so it'll feel like such hard of a hit. Then I can act like more of the kid than the kid, eat all the amazing food, and ride every roller coaster 40 god damn times.

Just now, NapalmBrain said:

they renovated it within the last 5 or 6 years I think, it's even better!

Oh I don't doubt that at all. I haven't been in 15 years so it would be like a whole new park to me!

23 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

I'm surprised they had some left over, it was a con exclusive if I remember correctly (which probably means they'll sell out even faster it it's less then 1500 on the website)

Nah it was total advertising http://i.imgur.com/KrLUbko.jpg and the bottles actually did say Dr. Pepper on them.

Oh, seems weird they never called it by the proper name of Dr. Pepper.

16 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I hate Disneyland so much

3 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Good, cause Disneyland hates you, you ungrateful little shit!

(Dad talk.)

So many people, and I've been on the rides before so meh. Also hate rollercoasters. And the food is shit. I bought a bus pass when we were in Disney and for half of the day my friend and I were at the park and after like 8AM-2PM we went to hit some record stores

I'm pretty meh about Disneyland, I don't hate it but I definitely don't love it. I think it's kind of a waste of money and all you do is wait in line for rides that I don't like that much. I don't like rides that much, for example at the state fair if I could ride as many rides as I wanted I'd really only go on the roller coaster.

that's why you use the fast passes for the high wait time rides, you get 1 every 2 hours so you can get through the biggest attractions np. I disagree about food being shit, it's overpriced but I think it's at least really good for park food. I always hit the fried chicken place on main street it's a tradition. I've been to disneyland so many times and have many great stories, it will always hold a special place in my heart

You kids are so spoiled these days. Haha. How the fuck can you hate Disneyland? Not only are you going for free, but it's amazing! And their food is definitely not shit. You probably just got the cheap stuff. They have tons of table side restaurants, some of which are god damn Michelin Star rated.

http://themeparks.about.com/od/disneyparks/ss/Disneyland-Best-Restaurants.htm

5 minutes ago, Professor Finn said:

I'm pretty meh about Disneyland, I don't hate it but I definitely don't love it. I think it's kind of a waste of money and all you do is wait in line for rides that I don't like that much. I don't like rides that much, for example at the state fair if I could ride as many rides as I wanted I'd really only go on the roller coaster.

I love going to the state fair for all the deep fried deliciousness

http://dallas.eater.com/2015/8/18/9166625/state-fair-of-texas-2015-fried-foods-menu

http://mentalfloss.com/article/31488/25-deep-fried-foods-texas-state-fair

6 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

You kids are so spoiled these days. Haha. How the fuck can you hate Disneyland? Not only are you going for free, but it's amazing! And their food is definitely not shit. You probably just got the cheap stuff. They have tons of table side restaurants, some of which are god damn Michelin Star rated.

Can confirm Cafe Orleans and Blue Bayou are amazing if cajun food is your thing. I was actually not impressed with Ralph Brennan's jazz kitchen though my steak was nothing out of the ordinary, maybe I ordered the wrong thing. There is a seafood restaurant at California Adventure that is pretty damn delicious too. Pineapple floats at the place next to the Tiki Room just might be my favorite treat in the park though, especially on a hot day

16 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Lines to do shit I don't really care about, don't love any of the properties, and while there might be decent food in the park I can't pay 30+ per meal.

5 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Amusement parks suck.

Yuuuup

8 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

Can confirm Cafe Orleans and Blue Bayou are amazing if cajun food is your thing. I was actually not impressed with Ralph Brennan's jazz kitchen though my steak was nothing out of the ordinary, maybe I ordered the wrong thing. There is a seafood restaurant at California Adventure that is pretty damn delicious too. Pineapple floats at the place next to the Tiki Room just might be my favorite treat in the park though, especially on a hot day

See, you know what's up.

7 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Amusement parks suck.

You suck, you terrorist.

5 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Cedar Point is pretty fucking awesome, if you like roller coasters.

Dude, Cedar Point is amazing. They have some of the best coasters ever.

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Lines to do shit I don't really care about, don't love any of the properties, and while there might be decent food in the park I can't pay 30+ per meal.

Yuuuup

When you get older and can pay for yourself, you'll appreciate it, maybe. And waiting in lines? Fuck that. Do advance pay and go to the front of the line. Duh.

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

See, you know what's up.

You suck, you terrorist.

Dude, Cedar Point is amazing. They have some of the best coasters ever.

When you get older and can pay for yourself, you'll appreciate it, maybe. And waiting in lines? Fuck that. Do advance pay and go to the front of the line. Duh.

Yeah, but I'd rather take my ticket money+hotel and do something else. I can get an equally nice meal for the same price or cheaper in town or at a nice restaurant somewhere else.

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Yeah, but I'd rather take my ticket money+hotel and do something else. I can get an equally nice meal for the same price or cheaper in town or at a nice restaurant somewhere else.

This isn't like a 'hey I'm bored let's do something' thing. This is like once a decade for me. So I appreciate it. Maybe when you're older your mentality will change and you'll get it. Maybe after working for a decade, realize you aren't a kid anymore, and going to an amusement park helps you feel young again.

(That might come off mean, but I'm honestly just saying. <3)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic