3 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

At replies are going to be my new favorite thing. It'll be so much easier to know if something said something directed at you while you were busy / asleep / whatever.

For instance, if @The Butcha is working his meat right now, he will see this later. Rub that meat, Bri.

Yeah, it is nice for sure.

@The Butcha (is this how you do that?) needs to stop bumping his sale thread because the /300 of Standards is taunting me because it's the most limited but I already own the tour press.

EDIT: No, that isn't how you do that, and apparently he sold the IIOI so I'm good/wishing I got it

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

@The Butcha (is this how you do that?) needs to stop bumping his sale thread because the /300 of Standards is taunting me because it's the most limited but I already own the tour press.

EDIT: No, that isn't how you do that, and apparently he sold the IIOI so I'm good/wishing I got it

Its sollllddd finally. That took a lot longer than I thought it would. Although I'm having to ship it to Canada.

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Hit the '@' symbol and start typing. It will auto search it for you. Press esc if you want to back out.

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

Get it, boy!!! Since I have your attention, did you get the You Fail Me Redux?

Fuck yeah, got the blob. I've got some pretty sweet stuff in the incoming list right now. *shels, Appleseed, Nothing, City of Caterpillar, Converge, pg.lost, Thrice, and DONT FORGET ABOUT THAT MAYLENE COMING THIS SUMMER!!

1 minute ago, The Butcha said:

Fuck yeah, got the blob. I've got some pretty sweet stuff in the incoming list right now. *shels, Appleseed, Nothing, City of Caterpillar, Converge, pg.lost, Thrice, and DONT FORGET ABOUT THAT MAYLENE COMING THIS SUMMER!!

What's your whole incoming list looking like right now, bud? Mine is getting lengthy than I expected (given I have a good amount for other people):

H7Qirml.png

Also, @Issei Hyoudou:

cYEFyYv.png

3 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

I want that *shels, dat shipping tho

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

What's your whole incoming list looking like right now, bud? Mine is getting lengthy than I expected (given I have a good amount for other people):

H7Qirml.png

Also, @Issei Hyoudou:

cYEFyYv.png

I figured it out, thanks.

Not directed at me, but my incoming list has slowed down a lot since last month. I've got <10 things.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic