9 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

Good morning to everyone (I still miss Ghost, where are ya buddy? :( ) including our new friend, deer. What up VC Morning Crew?

Morning Dom! I'm hopping in on morning crew today as I keep waking up at 5am

What's new in your world? : )

deer, I stop my car every time I see you to tell you you're beautiful and that I love you. You also seem to be a fan of red vines, so that's pretty neat in my book.

22 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Morning Dom! I'm hopping in on morning crew today as I keep waking up at 5am

What's new in your world? : )

I downloaded a .pdf of the AP Calc BC exam guidebook and I'm going to read as much of it as I can by tomorrow morning. I don't think I'm going to do well on this, but I want at least a 3.

I felt like I may have reached my goal on the physics one, though. Hoping that comes true.

5 minutes ago, DOMAN127 said:

I downloaded a .pdf of the AP Calc BC exam guidebook and I'm going to read as much of it as I can by tomorrow morning. I don't think I'm going to do well on this, but I want at least a 3.

I felt like I may have reached my goal on the physics one, though. Hoping that comes true.

Well I hope you achieve at least that. Not entirely sure what all is covered in it, but I hope it's nothing too awful!

Are you basically done with school once your exams are finished?

5 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Well I hope you achieve at least that. Not entirely sure what all is covered in it, but I hope it's nothing too awful!

Are you basically done with school once your exams are finished?

Well, depends on the teacher. I only have 3 AP teachers, so the other classes I'll still have stuff to do, but all 3 of my AP teachers also have plans for after the exam this year <_<

50 minutes ago, himynameisShane said:

Now I need to go find this Nothing guy

p.s. hi guys

HI SHANE

4 minutes ago, futures said:

yall can thank me for bitching at srchector to get square avatars back after they proved they didnt care about us and made them circular last weekend.

/infamous2702

pxS25.jpg

7 hours ago, Professor Finn said:

The plot thickens...

Anime marketing cracks me up, I nearly spit my drink out when I saw Dr Pepper in Steins Gate.

STEINS GATE WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING PERFECT BUT THAT DAMN ENDING...

That wasn't direct though, they kept calling it Dr. P and other stuff but basically anything else but the exact copyright name. Made me assume it wasn't paid it was just a thing that was a thing. Code Geass shamelessly made Pizza Hut the official (unofficial) meal of the Britainian empire.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic