11 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Valentina's Tex Mex BBQ. On 7th street, there's Brazilian food(Boteca) Singapore food truck(NaiNai), coffee shop(Vintage Heart Coffee) and tea truck(Bundricks) all on the same area.  Another coffee place called wright bros brew and brew and they sell Brisket kolaches from a BBQ trailer called Kerlin not far from each other. Via 313 is a Detroit style pizza that's been voted one of the best in the country. I'm making myself so hungry right now.  

Some record stores are end of an ear and sound gallery( sound gallery has more turntables and equip than vinyl though). 

MCS is Tuesday! Don't know of anything else of the top of my head. I'll look up some stuff and get back to you. 

5 minutes ago, texan4life said:

@themeconspiracy I almost forgot; cheesecake experience food truck. They Serve cheesecake bites, haven't introduced someone to this place that didn't fall in love with it. 

Yessssss! Thank you! Adding these all to my list! Will see what's near me and what I can get to. I feel like there are sooooo many amazing things to eat while I'm there. So stoked. 

I know Waterloo is pretty close to where I'm staying, so definitely going to check that out. I want to go to end of an ear for sure too. Just need to figure out how to get there. 

Oh oh are you going to MCS? I saw that and got super excited since I'm not going to the nyc date (shitty venue and tix were insanely expensive. Like $60). I really want to go, but just wanted to make sure I could find my way back to my airbnb after since it's a bit far and I don't have a car. 

1 hour ago, themeconspiracy said:

Yessssss! Thank you! Adding these all to my list! Will see what's near me and what I can get to. I feel like there are sooooo many amazing things to eat while I'm there. So stoked. 

I know Waterloo is pretty close to where I'm staying, so definitely going to check that out. I want to go to end of an ear for sure too. Just need to figure out how to get there. 

Oh oh are you going to MCS? I saw that and got super excited since I'm not going to the nyc date (shitty venue and tix were insanely expensive. Like $60). I really want to go, but just wanted to make sure I could find my way back to my airbnb after since it's a bit far and I don't have a car. 

Sweet! There's gonna be so much to do! 

Yes, I'll be at MCS for sure. If you wanted, I could give you a ride back. 

10 minutes ago, texan4life said:

Sweet! There's gonna be so much to do! 

Yes, I'll be at MCS for sure. If you wanted, I could give you a ride back. 

oh man that would be so awesome of you! Super annoying that i can't just uber my way around while I'm there. 

Yessssss I'm so stoked. this is gonna be so much fun. We're gonna rock out :)

1 hour ago, themeconspiracy said:

oh man that would be so awesome of you! Super annoying that i can't just uber my way around while I'm there. 

Yessssss I'm so stoked. this is gonna be so much fun. We're gonna rock out :)

Yea it's pretty dumb that Austin made Uber and Lyft leave.  I guess they were missing that DUI money.  Yes, it's gonna be a freakin blast!!! 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic