3 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

this is why speed boxes are dope, I firmly believe you can put a price on laziness. I'd probably have cut down on listening to 45 rpm records considerably otherwise

Switching the belt on the U-Turn is actually really easy. But I'd already sat down. It also sounded kinda cool.

2 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Switching the belt on the U-Turn is actually really easy. But I'd already sat down. It also sounded kinda cool.

Spinning my EEIWALE 7s the other day and I really should mark the clear outer sleeve or something with 33/45 because it'd take me a second to tell because since they play pretty high sometimes it just sounds lower on the guitar neck until the vocals come in. 

5 minutes ago, deer said:

Anyone in here like mewithoutYou? There's a pink copy of CFUTF up on Discogs for $40. I would get it but I already own the pink. You'll rarely see that sort of price for the record, it's gunna disappear quick.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/347568746

I have no paypal money but I jumped on that fast, thanks a fuckton for that!

5 minutes ago, deer said:

Anyone in here like mewithoutYou? There's a pink copy of CFUTF up on Discogs for $40. I would get it but I already own the pink. You'll rarely see that sort of price for the record, it's gunna disappear quick.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/347568746

Uhhh I wish I had extra money to spend right now. 

8 minutes ago, deer said:

Aw dang. If I ever run across another copy of CFUTF priced well I'll be sure to grab it for you if you like.

Doubles for me--I'm gonna add every variant of CFUTF and AB to my wantlist so I get notified, then I'll post about it here  

Edit: My wantlist has very few things, but it's nothing reasonable at all

Edited by DOMAN127

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

Just trying to keep my mind busy. Trying to ignore dumb 4am texts from people I don't want to hear from. This has been my week (playing Dark Souls 3):

ZwWHLmQ.jpg

Hahaha good shit. I keep meaning to pick up a PS4 and play some of this shit but it just isn't going to happen right now. Time difference means I'll probably be up at really later where you're at so if you need someone to bother hit me up <3.

On another note, I finally decided to check out the new Weezer because I had been putting it off after the recent stuff I've heard being such shit and it's a jam.

2 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Hahaha good shit. I keep meaning to pick up a PS4 and play some of this shit but it just isn't going to happen right now. Time difference means I'll probably be up at really later where you're at so if you need someone to bother hit me up <3.

On another note, I finally decided to check out the new Weezer because I had been putting it off after the recent stuff I've heard being such shit and it's a jam.

I'm nocturnal so I'm up till 8am. Haha. Do you have DS3? It's so damn addicting. 

And the new Weezer is way good. 

2 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'm nocturnal so I'm up till 8am. Haha. Do you have DS3? It's so damn addicting. 

Nah, I don't have current gen hardware right now. On the eventually list though, KH3 and FFXV will probably push me to do it though but I have time on those. Never been huge on the Souls games either, I'm just not "gud" or patient enough. Dug up my old 360 that I haven't used since I played a few things with Dom forever ago and it was a long ass time since I'd touched it before that. I still kick ass at Black Ops 2 because that was basically my entire 7th-8th grade.  I tend to be a night kinda guy too, but 3AM here is 6AM there (right?) so I just figured I may be up if nobody else is even though I am probably not your first choice. 

2 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Weezer might actually be me AOTY right now. Too fucking catchy.

Solid but songs are kinda blurring together on first listen at times. Can't really form an opinion yet though, only on LA Girlz and I like to give something a few listens before I make a full decision. My AOTY right now is probably still Standards.

15 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

12 minutes ago, The Ghost of Randy Savage said:

Weezer might actually be me AOTY right now. Too fucking catchy.

Didn't even see this, spun it an hour ago. Soooooo good.

40 minutes ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Weezer just ended, I'll give it another listen in a day or two or when I go to the gym later.

@NapalmBrain I TRIED TO LISTEN TO MINUS THE BEAR LIKE YOU TOLD ME AND NOW I ACCIDENTALLY ENDED UP LISTENING TO WE ARE THE ROMANS INSTEAD. I AM SORRY THE JAM IS TOO STRONG.

No no no, you're doing it all wrong. These Arms Are fucking Snakes, bro.

This is What I Know About Being Gigantic is the only Minus the Bear I ever fucked with.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic