3 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

Fuck this new site 

ugh. I was trying to quote Bruce Willy but this buggy ass site wouldn't let me and popped up a T3 quote and I couldn't get it to go away but....I saw them Kevin on DW but wanted to check here first, was maybe thinking I could help clear up someone's space and give them some cash. No worries, I'll probably just bundle from DW

Edited by KingTacoMunster

27 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

ugh. I was trying to quote Bruce Willy but this buggy ass site wouldn't let me and popped up a T3 quote and I couldn't get it to go away but....I saw them Kevin on DW but wanted to check here first, was maybe thinking I could help clear up someone's space and give them some cash. No worries, I'll probably just bundle from DW

I was going to say, I don't remember saying that at all (today).

1 hour ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Just now found out they were online orders, both pending. Kmart order just won't ship and the police will be at pier 1 waiting for them to try to pick up their order.

Someone did the same on my debit card. They paid for PC repairs at Best Buy. I caled BB and told them what happened. They gave me a call after confirming the thief was coming in to pick up the PC. I called the police and that was the end of that.

Who is dumb enough to go lick your an item after paying with a stolen card? I'm just glad some people ARE dumb enough haha

2 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I wish I could say it was neighbors, but it's one single person. An older lady who has lived here longer than my mother, who has been here nearly 18 years herself. The subflooring nails have come loose and you can hear the boards squeaking baldy when she walks in part of the apartment. By the sound of it, you'd think she weighed 600lbs, but she's this tiny little lady. She has some preoccupation with vacuuming as well...every single day!!!!

That's rough, poor little old lady just wants her place tidy!

37 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I'll think long and hard about letting my extras go. Problem is I o my have extras because I couldn't decide which variant I liked more so I bought both. The hobby. The struggle.

Does anyone have the new Hotelier uploaded they could send to me so I can download on my phone? I was sent the download from TE but it said I had to download it on desktop/laptop which I don't use (I just use my mobile) so I could email that DL link if needed if someone could upload it to dropbox or something.

Just now, KingTacoMunster said:

Does anyone have the new Hotelier uploaded they could send to me so I can download on my phone? I was sent the download from TE but it said I had to download it on desktop/laptop which I don't use (I just use my mobile) so I could email that DL link if needed if someone could upload it to dropbox or something.

PM me the link and I'll upload it

1 minute ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I've got it on my phone, I can throw it up on drive but I won't be on WiFi for a few hours

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

Oh man, doing the food handler's thing and I'm pretty sure it's a personal insult to my intelligence. At least now I know to wash my hands before cooking if I've stuck my thumb up my ass. I can't even just skip to the end test until I watch all the fucking videos

Yeah, this is a legal requirement. It's the worst, but you're getting paid to do nothing so enjoy it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic