Morning all. Barely slept last night, and had to come in at 730, so I'm really out of it this morning. Also pissed my buddy is coming home for a wedding next weekend, and I have to work that weekend so won't get to hang out much.

I'm still really pissed about the job thing too. It's worse since he started training today, so we are short a person.

Edited by Thomas³

12 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Morning all. Barely slept last night, and had to come in at 730, so I'm really out of it this morning. Also pissed my buddy is coming home for a wedding next weekend, and I have to work that weekend so won't get to hang out much.

I'm still really pissed about the job thing too. It's worse since he started training today, so we are short a person.

I have some gas and matches you can borrow...

Ryan, why is there a limit on how many times I can move money from my savings to my checking account if I do it online? I spent a bit more than I thought this month, and have had to move money over. IIRC, the limit is 6 and I'm at 5. Quite a few years ago my bank threatened to turn my savings into a checking account because I exceeded the 6 times limit 2 months in a row.

27 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Ryan, why is there a limit on how many times I can move money from my savings to my checking account if I do it online? I spent a bit more than I thought this month, and have had to move money over. IIRC, the limit is 6 and I'm at 5. Quite a few years ago my bank threatened to turn my savings into a checking account because I exceeded the 6 times limit 2 months in a row.

yea, that's your government. I believe its regulation D. Since its a savings account youre supposed to "save" it and the government wants you to save it. its like that at all banks. and most banks charge an excessive activity fee and if you do it more than one month, they will turn it into a checking. I believe if you move the money at the physical bank with a teller, that doesn't count as one of the 6 but online def does

Edited by KingTacoMunster

3 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

yea, that's your government. I believe its regulation D. Since its a savings account youre supposed to "save" it and the government wants you to save it. its like that at all banks. and most banks charge an excessive activity fee and if you do it more than one month, they will turn it into a checking. I believe if you move the money at the physical bank with a teller, that doesn't count as one of the 6 but online def does

I figured it was a government regulation. Pretty dumb, since it's my money, I should be able to do what I want with it. Good to know I can do it at the bank, even though they are only open the hours I work.

3 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

I figured it was a government regulation. Pretty dumb, since it's my money, I should be able to do what I want with it. Good to know I can do it at the bank, even though they are only open the hours I work.

2 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

speaking of vinyl deals, I ordered '68 "midnight" for bullmoose because I needed a little to qualifiy for free shipping, and was expecting the 3rd press tri-color, but ended up getting the blue/white /575 1st press. though that was pretty cool...

that's sweet a lot of those small labels with larger distribution sit on older pressings, I've got lucky like that a couple times

17 hours ago, Thomas³ said:

I try my best to help out ;). Anyone else needs it, let me know and I can probably track down another copy.

might take you up on that sometime soonish.

My mom ended up using that tire code and is getting them installed late this week. She says thanks a lot.

8 minutes ago, KingTacoMunster said:

speaking of vinyl deals, I ordered '68 "midnight" for bullmoose because I needed a little to qualifiy for free shipping, and was expecting the 3rd press tri-color, but ended up getting the blue/white /575 1st press. though that was pretty cool...

I still need those '68 records. They were awesome live.

4 minutes ago, NapalmBrain said:

by the way probably of interest to some of you, 5 random jade tree albums for $16ish shipped. I doubt it's going to be old JTB stock or anything but it's probably worth it, I went for 1

http://merchnow.com/products/v2/236807/lp-grab-bag

That's a pretty good deal, too bad I already own all the main Jade Tree stuff I like.

2 minutes ago, Holo said:

My mom ended up using that tire code and is getting them installed late this week. She says thanks a lot.

No problem!

Edit: Next paycheck is too far off. I plan on making a big order to grab the rest of the Bright Eyes albums I need, the main Nirvana stuff and some more Slowdive. $199.79 for it all on Amazon, but might look around for more deals.

Edited by Thomas³

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic