New kitty Spooky had his balls removed less than 12 hours ago. He has more energy right now than I have in a year.

But he's officially disease free and part of the family! He's been exploring the apartment and making the other cats very annoyed.

14 hours ago, NapalmBrain said:

Awesome news to wake up to! 

9 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

New kitty Spooky had his balls removed less than 12 hours ago. He has more energy right now than I have in a year.

But he's officially disease free and part of the family! He's been exploring the apartment and making the other cats very annoyed.

6 week rule with cats, then they just accept what they can't change like who lives with them and so forth. Congrats, the new guy looks so cute!

55 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

So I'm pretty sure USPS lost the spare Grado body I bought...

Someone sent me some records I bought from them on Discogs. They sent them from Texas, they went to Louisiana, and they are now back in Texas again....wtf

2 hours ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Someone sent me some records I bought from them on Discogs. They sent them from Texas, they went to Louisiana, and they are now back in Texas again....wtf

Gotta love USPS sometimes. They are efficient, but when stuff out the ordinary happens it turns into a mess.

Your speakers show up yet?

11 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

Gotta love USPS sometimes. They are efficient, but when stuff out the ordinary happens it turns into a mess.

Your speakers show up yet?

Watching for Fed Ex now like a kid waiting for Santa.... I honestly feel bad that he has to bring me so much at once, so I'm gonna meet him outside when I see his truck to give him a hand lol

Edited by GreatGreenOne77

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Watching for for Fed Ex now like a kid waiting for Santa.... I honestly feel bad that he has to bring me so much at once, so I'm gonna meet him outside when I see his truck to give him a hand lol

Haha, nice. I hope you have no other plans today, because I know I'd be spinning records all day to break them in.

Just now, Thomas³ said:

Haha, nice. I hope you have no other plans today, because I know I'd be spinning records all day to break them in.

Speakers after they show up, Thai food tonight, Music & Movies until the lady upstairs complains! For now I am going to bi-amp the towers so they work with my digital and my vinyl set up, and later on I will upgrade to something more top tier for my vinyl setup to use alone.

2 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Morning folks!

I hate to say this @KingTacoMunster, but idk if I'm gonna catch that ETID tour. Sure, it may be at a venue down the street from where I live...but these other bands that are playing are god awful. And this venue seems to be an 18 and under venue. It makes me sad.

Total knife in the gut seeing that they are touring Europe with '68 & Drug Church! I couldn't ask for a more awesome grouping of bands at all.... And how can they not be headlining with such shitty bands on the US tour??

Just now, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Total knife in the gut seeing that they are touring Europe with '68 & Drug Church! I couldn't ask for a more awesome grouping of bands at all.... And how can they not be headlining with such shitty bands on the US tour??

Fuckkkkk I'd be very down to see '68.

4 minutes ago, THE_James_Champ said:

I got to see '68 open at the very last Anberlin show. Josh was incredible. 

1 minute ago, Holo said:

Saw them with The Fall of Troy. Didn't know about them before that and it fucking ruled. Plus he randomly broke into Relationship of Command lyrics so that;s cool with me

I'm amazed at the sound '68 pulls off with just two people. Also, gotta love his Nirvana covers or him randomly throwing in Janis Joplin lyrics as well lol

33 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Morning folks!

I hate to say this @KingTacoMunster, but idk if I'm gonna catch that ETID tour. Sure, it may be at a venue down the street from where I live...but these other bands that are playing are god awful. And this venue seems to be an 18 and under venue. It makes me sad.

i get your point, but its ETID and you can show up for ETID and leave after ETID. its a win win!

20 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I'm amazed at the sound '68 pulls off with just two people. Also, gotta love his Nirvana covers or him randomly throwing in Janis Joplin lyrics as well lol

I listened to a song or two waiting for doors and didn't realize it was only two guys. Talked to Josh after the show and asked him how the fuck that magic guitar box of his worked and it was completely backass but pretty damn cool. 

17 minutes ago, Thomas³ said:

18 and under venue? Means kids hang out more? "Young" kids at shows are the worst.

Get off my lawn.

Yeah, the shows I have been to with a mostly 18 and under audience have consistently been some of the worst crowds.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic