1 minute ago, DOMAN127 said:

I think we're included in that age range

Yeah, but most of the shows I have been to are mostly older crowds. I went to see Turnover and Sorority Noise when they were opening for Citizen which was naturally mostly high school kids. People were legit trying to start a pit during Turnover's set. We suck.

Just now, Holo said:

Yeah, but most of the shows I have been to are mostly older crowds. I went to see Turnover and Sorority Noise when they were opening for Citizen which was naturally mostly high school kids. People were legit trying to start a pit during Turnover's set. We suck.

Fuckkkkk lame. Turnover does not make me want to be in a pit.

1 minute ago, DOMAN127 said:

People tried to start pits at slow midwest emo sets during Broken World Fest...it was pathetic...

Emo>Emotional Hardcore>Hardcore>moshing right?

2 minutes ago, The Butcha said:

Fuckkkkk lame. Turnover does not make me want to be in a pit.

It's fun to get rowdy at a show, but seriously, fucking Peripheral Vision? Usually I freaking rock the pit. That's really the worst issue I've had with a crowd at a show other than NOFX but at least Direct Hit was pretty cool there. 

4 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

YES!!!!!!!!!! Someone besides me who knows what Six degrees of Kevin Bacon is lol

Edit: No one I ever mention that to knows what I'm referring to.

Can confirm, I didn't.

I am going through the RYM top 5k and making a list of albums I haven't heard that sound like something I might like. Already discovered a bunch of cool stuff. I have a feeling this will be hard on my wallet. 

6 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

YES!!!!!!!!!! Someone besides me who knows what Six degrees of Kevin Bacon is lol

I know what it is. You can even google [celebrity] + 'bacon number' and it'll tell you how separated they are!

My number is two because my Aunt met him once.

1 hour ago, The Butcha said:

Morning folks!

I hate to say this @KingTacoMunster, but idk if I'm gonna catch that ETID tour. Sure, it may be at a venue down the street from where I live...but these other bands that are playing are god awful. And this venue seems to be an 18 and under venue. It makes me sad.

Old Wounds are a fun 2004 metalcore throwback. Plus, I'm down to support LQBTQ hardcore bands. Go, get drunk during the openers, punch some children in the face during Ebolorama, and then leave before Beartooth.

12 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I made a Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon joke at work recently. I had to explain it to all the kids and then spend the rest of the shift showing them I couldn't be stumped.

5 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Old Wounds are a fun 2004 metalcore throwback. Plus, I'm down to support LQBTQ hardcore bands. Go, get drunk during the openers, punch some children in the face during Ebolorama, and then leave before Beartooth.

I'll have to check them out. And this sounds like a pretty solid plan. 

39 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I made a Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon joke at work recently. I had to explain it to all the kids and then spend the rest of the shift showing them I couldn't be stumped.

I don't know what kind of phone you have, but you can ask google and it'll say it for you too. Say "actor + bacon number" in the google search bar and it will tell you what the number is and the connections as well.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic