What part of Jersey? I am in Burlington County and don't think I have that option.

Edit: just checked thier website, they don't service here.

I'm in Monmouth County.  Yeah they seem to be a northern NJ company.  It's funny because I lived in the northern most part of Ocean County all my life and was never able to switch from Comcast to Cablevision, meanwhile on the other side of the Manasquan inlet it's readily available, lol.

I am very Irish with a not very Irish name (Jason)

But related note, I just booked a trip to Ireland! My first time going over. Will be there January 13th-20th (good thing I like cold weather!)

Go to the west, that's where the culture is. If you have time, take a trip to the Aran Islands. It'll be a sweet way to spend a day over there. I used to live in Ireland so if you have any questions hit me up.

I'm going to drop in here to quickly participate in the name game and then you folks can carry on.

I went to school with a Penny Nichols and a Jack King Goff.  The King might have been a rumor but the first and last name were not. We had a customer call named Princess last week, and I've already talked to Cookie today.

I also hate that this thread finally picks up on the busiest day of my work life. :(

Go to the west, that's where the culture is. If you have time, take a trip to the Aran Islands. It'll be a sweet way to spend a day over there. I used to live in Ireland so if you have any questions hit me up.

We are staying on the West. (Limerick) I need to start doing research, the only thing I have definite so far to see are the Cliffs of Moher

My last name is Wise, and my mother liked the name Brighton and was going to name my younger brother that. After a little thought though, she changed her mind. With how many people slur "t"s that are in the middle of words, it would have been Bright N' Wise.

Brighton is a really cool name, actually. I understand why she didn't use it though. 

I was the kid in school with a weird name, sadly.

Hate to hi-jack the cool/funny names topic y'all are on, but I'm too excited not to post this. I just ordered a Fender Cobain Sonic blue Mustang from my local music store. Beyond stoked once I finally get this, I love mustangs and have been saving bits from every pay check for months, so it finally pays off!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic