That's awesome, congrats! That's crazy with the caffeinated beverages. Coffee is my major vice, I drink 3 shots of espresso a day. Tomorrow will be a month I haven't eaten meat or drank alcohol, still not entirely sure why I decided to do these two things, just kind of always wanted to for a little while.

i use to drink about 7 caffeinated drinks a day and rarely drank water. now it's the exact opposite. i drink about 7 glasses of water a day and  only a caffeinated drink every so often. sodas a big no no to me now. i don't want to go back to drinking soda after soda, after soda. it sucks. 

Random drunk chick pounding on door last night at 330 am screaming 'izzzzzy' over and over. Our other dog went apeshit. I was half cocked and told her to get the fuck off my porch. She says she had the right house. Her homie at bottom of steps starting approaching. Not good. Told wife to go to bedroom, daddy was about to flex.

She fell down and he picked her up and they both walked off. I honestly feel safer with a gun in the nightstand. But srsly. It was a wed night. The screaming was so loud and freaky. Stupid ho

Random drunk chick pounding on door last night at 330 am screaming 'izzzzzy' over and over. Our other dog went apeshit. I was half cocked and told her to get the fuck off my porch. She says she had the right house. Her homie at bottom of steps starting approaching. Not good. Told wife to go to bedroom, daddy was about to flex.

She fell down and he picked her up and they both walked off. I honestly feel safer with a gun in the nightstand. But srsly. It was a wed night. The screaming was so loud and freaky. Stupid ho

Ratchet Hoe

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic