I've been dairy free for about a month now. I've honestly never felt better. I may have been semi lactose-intolerant.

I have one cup of black coffee in the morning, then water the rest of the day.

I've been dairy free for about a month now. I've honestly never felt better. I may have been semi lactose-intolerant.

I have one cup of black coffee in the morning, then water the rest of the day.

Lots of people are and don't really realize it. For me, that is why it was so easy to stay off diary.

Does anyone else spend every waking seco d thinking about what really happens when we die?

It freaks me out. I have to smoke myself silly to be able to relax about stuff like that.

Does anyone else spend every waking seco d thinking about what really happens when we die?

I had a hefty mushroom trip where I thought I died. Most relaxing experience I've ever had. One last exhale, white. Meaningless really, but it definitely cured me of a big chunk of death-angst.

Shit, that's no bueno at all. Have you thought about just doing cheap boxes or something of that nature for now?

I remember moving out of my exes and wondering what the fuck I was going to do for furniture. It'll pay off in the end when you have a baller ass crib.

well just my luck, i walked into the garage and there was a 2x4 expedit just sitting there. i asked my new roommate if i can use it and she said i could buy it if her ex felt like selling it. so i'll know tomorrow. whoo hooe.

In other news. tomorrow ill be over a month that i haven't touched a cigarette. i've also kept my caffeine intake to a minimum (one caffeinated drink a week) and sodas are pretty much twice this month. its been water for everything. i lost like 10 pounds this month. in another few i'm gonna start working out and jogging. getting in shape and all. and finding more hobbies too.

I have really weird stretches of about an hour at a time where I think about myself dying and it freaks me out It takes a while to calm myself down and get over it. I am very aware of my mortality. 

well just my luck, i walked into the garage and there was a 2x4 expedit just sitting there. i asked my new roommate if i can use it and she said i could buy it if her ex felt like selling it. so i'll know tomorrow. whoo hooe.

What?!  What a crazy coincidence.  I wish I lived in a city where Ikea merchandise was in overflow status.  The closest Ikea to me is a 5 hour drive to Dallas, which really sucks because the shelf that I've been using will be completely full once the 3 records I'm expecting to come in this week finally arrive.  

In other news. tomorrow ill be over a month that i haven't touched a cigarette. i've also kept my caffeine intake to a minimum (one caffeinated drink a week) and sodas are pretty much twice this month. its been water for everything. i lost like 10 pounds this month. in another few i'm gonna start working out and jogging. getting in shape and all. and finding more hobbies too.

That's awesome, congrats! That's crazy with the caffeinated beverages. Coffee is my major vice, I drink 3 shots of espresso a day. Tomorrow will be a month I haven't eaten meat or drank alcohol, still not entirely sure why I decided to do these two things, just kind of always wanted to for a little while.

What?!  What a crazy coincidence.  I wish I lived in a city where Ikea merchandise was in overflow status.  The closest Ikea to me is a 5 hour drive to Dallas, which really sucks because the shelf that I've been using will be completely full once the 3 records I'm expecting to come in this week finally arrive.  

we're getting one in KC man!!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic