"Fudge" has at least been around for years and years. I've been hearing the former more and more, for a few weeks now. And I'd always greet it with a quizzically raised brow, since I was unfamiliar with the context. But just yesterday I figured out that it's a line from the jibberish-spewing protagonist of Adventure Time. It does not make you original; and if it suggests to the world that you're "down with AT", I'd hardly say it earns you cool points or street-cred. It just sounds moronic.

"Fudge" has at least been around for years and years. I've been hearing the former more and more, for a few weeks now. And I'd always greet it with a quizzically raised brow, since I was unfamiliar with the context. But just yesterday I figured out that it's a line from the jibberish-spewing protagonist of Adventure Time. It does not make you original; and if it suggests to the world that you're "down with AT", I'd hardly say it earns you cool points or street-cred. It just sounds moronic.

just reminded me of this clip

has anyone ever been into a serious accident? surgeries, broken bones?

i was going home from a show. (throwdown, sinai beach, the agony scene, remembering never, righteous jams, colin of arabia in Providence, RI) my friends were driving to CT. got rainy and foggy out, a guy in a jeep crossed over and hit us head on. i was in the back seat, seatbelt on, no drugs or alcohol just fog...and a jeep. 

i broke my sternum, bruised my aorta and had internal bleeding through out my intestines. had emergency surgery on my stomach that night. and a year later had the same surgery due to a dilated bowel loop. then the year after that i had my galbladder taken out. stomach surgeries are shitty. you get to enjoy an NG tube up the nose and down into your stomach and a catheter. catheter...hurts worse going in.

on my second surgery i asked my doctor to take pictures, i got some wicked cool pics, i wanna post some but im sure people would freak.

has anyone ever been into a serious accident? surgeries, broken bones?

i was going home from a show. (throwdown, sinai beach, the agony scene, remembering never, righteous jams, colin of arabia in Providence, RI) my friends were driving to CT. got rainy and foggy out, a guy in a jeep crossed over and hit us head on. i was in the back seat, seatbelt on, no drugs or alcohol just fog...and a jeep. 

i broke my sternum, bruised my aorta and had internal bleeding through out my intestines. had emergency surgery on my stomach that night. and a year later had the same surgery due to a dilated bowel loop. then the year after that i had my galbladder taken out. stomach surgeries are shitty. you get to enjoy an NG tube up the nose and down into your stomach and a catheter. catheter...hurts worse going in.

on my second surgery i asked my doctor to take pictures, i got some wicked cool pics, i wanna post some but im sure people would freak.

16 year old me would want to see. but 39 year old me is over surgical procedure pics. mostly because i'm desensitized by them and i use to look at old medical journals for fun at the tender age of 12. and i've seen enough carcass gatefold inlays too. jk.

16 year old me would want to see. but 39 year old me is over surgical procedure pics. mostly because i'm desensitized by them and i use to look at old medical journals for fun at the tender age of 12. and i've seen enough carcass gatefold inlays too. jk.

haha, you sure? i feel like you had an older brother. you always see and learn things quicker than your classmates.

i have them here, whenever youre ready

haha, you sure? i feel like you had an older brother. you always see and learn things quicker than your classmates.

i have them here, whenever youre ready

i had a older uncle that lived with us, but the only thing i learned from him is music (thank you baby jesus). mostly metal from the time i could remember anything.  i got into diseases of the body from  watching "the elephant man" and being intrigued by his condition, which led me to read tons of journals from med books at the local library. i also read the "satanic bible" once over the course of 2 weekends. we couldn't check out that book to take home so i had to read it there. i was a weird kid into mass murders/serial killers, war photography, alarma magazines ( i have to thank my trip to mexico city for that one), body diseases, and metal (again, thanks to my uncle).

I was always into a lot of that stuff, plus cults. I was always fascinated by cults. And folklore. And weird history. And in a way, conspiracy theorists. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, mind you, but I'm fascinated by what leads people to believe some of the baffling shit that they'll take to their graves.

i had a older uncle that lived with us, but the only thing i learned from him is music (thank you baby jesus). mostly metal from the time i could remember anything.  i got into diseases of the body from  watching "the elephant man" and being intrigued by his condition, which led me to read tons of journals from med books at the local library. i also read the "satanic bible" once over the course of 2 weekends. we couldn't check out that book to take home so i had to read it there. i was a weird kid into mass murders/serial killers, war photography, alarma magazines ( i have to thank my trip to mexico city for that one), body diseases, and metal (again, thanks to my uncle).

haha nice, and elephant man is definitely interesting. i used to grab all the nat geo mags from the recycling center and collect them. all that stuff is wicked interesting. i specifically enjoyed war books and war movies when i was younger. im pretty sure war and nat geo pushed me to major in photojournalism.

as for older brothers....a long time ago, mine told me about this chapstick that was new. he told me it was called "vagisil". he told me to go around and tell everyone that its good for your lips.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic