Can I just tell you, I've been having issues with my ears and clogging for years. Whenever I lay down, move the wrong way, they would clog. Well, the last few days I've been using some ear drops, and tonight I irrigated the hell out of them. Tonight, I saw pure, concentrated, black evil come from my ears, and holy fuck, I can hear again.

Little miracles.

What drops? My ears are really bad.

I'm way late on the sharing of pictures... here they are anyway...

'05/'06 ish when I was 17/18

5KR7prD.jpg

VT80bLj.jpg

eqznIsw.jpg

tTk2OPQ.jpg

8NxD2uI.jpg

I can't find any pictures of some of my hairstyles on my computer, but I know there are some around the house. For most of junior high I spiked my hair even though it was really long.

Speaking of hair, this was my hair this summer...

xj16niM.jpg

Your 17/18 year old self is also very adorable, then you grew up to be a badass. Straight up awesome!!

Your 17/18 year old self is also very adorable, then you grew up to be a badass. Straight up awesome!!

You are too sweet. 17/18 year old me really wished he grow have facial hair.

He most certainly abides.

If not. He will make you abide!

People either assumed I was a wrestler, in a band, or Techno Viking. I am none of those things.

Dude everyone on VC is good looking. 

I don't think I'd seen what Tess looked like before. She's adorable. 

Themeconspiracy wins best hair I think. 

I love the new picture Chris! I want you as my token british Friend Lover  Mate!

ha aw! thanks. mine's definitely been through many phases over the years. some better than others haha.i feel like there's so much good hair in here though. some of you guys have some especially luscious locks!

my motivation to be productive and clean is quickly dwindling, so i think i might go see if i can dig out some other photos instead since that seems like the more fun option.

ha aw! thanks. mine's definitely been through many phases over the years. some better than others haha.i feel like there's so much good hair in here though. some of you guys have some especially luscious locks!

my motivation to be productive and clean is quickly dwindling, so i think i might go see if i can dig out some other photos instead since that seems like the more fun option.

Yes!!! I love going through old pics and seeing all of the different hair I had over the years. I miss all of it. I grew up and got boring. All of this reminiscing makes me want to dye my hair. 

I decided to stay in tonight to spin records, drink, and do some cleaning around the house since the wind chill is -20 out here right now.

After a couple beers, I ended up in this thread and I just wanted to say I think it's so weird that I only know so many of you by your avatars/names and when they change, I don't know you anymore. I find that real fascinating. It's so interesting to see photos of some of you.

That being said, I know I have some sort of reputation here, but I think most people here are good people, and I'd like to get to know more of you.

Hope ya'll having a good night. I'm spinning some Discount records and drinking some whisky right now. :)

I decided to stay in tonight to spin records, drink, and do some cleaning around the house since the wind chill is -20 out here right now.

After a couple beers, I ended up in this thread and I just wanted to say I think it's so weird that I only know so many of you by your avatars/names and when they change, I don't know you anymore. I find that real fascinating. It's so interesting to see photos of some of you.

That being said, I know I have some sort of reputation here, but I think most people here are good people, and I'd like to get to know more of you.

Hope ya'll having a good night. I'm spinning some Discount records and drinking some whisky right now. :)

I like you dreamover! I don't always agree with you, but I like you :)

Dude, I'm in here pretty often and I still face that problem. It's like I have to decipher what they're saying for me to remember who they "use" to be. More entertaining than going to username history.

If someone changes their name, sig, AND their avatar, I'm fucked.

You can tell I'm me cause I'll always have a link to my Caspian collection, and a Dave Grohl .gif.

I'm sure we would get along. I see your frequent TMR a lot. TMR is what got me into collecting records, even if I have sold off a lot of my vault releases over the past few months. I do have every copy of Elephant, minus AU (one day), since it is in my top 3 favorite albums of all time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic