Just got my 1/11 Squid the Whale lathe from Charlie with a note telling me to clean my room.

I hope it sounds better than it has for other people :/

my nghbrs sounded great right from the get-go. stw, i had to play around with the levels on my receiver a bit and then it was all good.

I love that as a screen name.

Didnt mean to make you relive the fart years :(

Hopefully we can get 'past/passed' this?

Don't worry. 90% of dudes have fart games

haha no worries. the fart thing is actually one of the few funny parts of that story.

there was way more terrible stuff going on that i didn't even mention, including a punching incident that i won't get into :/

My ex just kisses me and holds me as a best friend and when I ask her to get back with me she says no. I like this because it's better than nothing at all and it only hurts sometimes, because I understand that to her it means nothing so I detached myself emotionally and just happy for the few hours of physical companionship. 

Also when we started to leave the honeymoon stage she broke up instead of trying to work it out. She had her reasons for leaving but I'm not but hurt because we're in high school and breaking up was inevitable, or at least this is what I tell myself

anyways that was my 2 seconds of /feel/ contribution.

There's a whole web domain dedicated to this.

My wife and I'd be at target. Late at night. Aisles are bare. Random super old ladies shopping in packs like zombies looking for brains.

Wife was unaware of my antics. We'd get close to the herd in an aisle. I'd pretend to read a bag of lady razors or whatever.

Then id push out the hugest trucker fart known to man. It would echo. Then I'd run before they could see me and think my ol lady did it.

But throwing farts? Sounds very immature.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic