Unrelated to everything, but how early is too early for Chinese food?  I work at the mall and I'm really hungry, but I think that getting Chinese at 11 will make me seem like a fat piece of shit.  Somebody convince me otherwise. 

Well you are in Kansas, and that is 14 hours behind China.  That would make it 2AM there.  I have eaten Chinese at 2AM before and not thought twice about it.  There is your answer. 

I heard in china they don't really have food specific for breakfast they just eat last night's dinner or rice. Any truth to this?

Probably, i know they don't like to waste food since it's money wasted. Even on vacation asian mother fuckers love to eat asian food, i mean come on try something different. 

general chicken, but it's mall food so who the hell knows what it really was, i'm sure it was deep fried cardboard

haha...the worst kind of chinese food, did you at least get a good fortune?

The whole 'no likes' situation is tearing me up. There's so much stuff I wanna like.

i know...

I didn't even get a goddamn fortune cookie, it's cool though, i'm rockin' a DQ blizzard now.  I have the eating habits of an overfed eight year old

haha what a bummer, but the blizzard does sound good...am i weird, or are the $1 sundaes from McDonalds awesome? i love them.

i used to be able to eat whatever i wanted, but for some reason in texas...i cant. texas has made me fat. well at least gain weight

Chinese people eat that shit all day, so it's never too early. 

I heard in china they don't really have food specific for breakfast they just eat last night's dinner or rice. Any truth to this?

Depends on the population you're talking about. People in China and Chinese immigrants often eat rice several times a day in small portions. Breakfast out is usually Dim Sum, which are small appetizers, dumplings, and rice. Portions are usually individual or divided into even smaller portions.

Lunch is usually a small whatever is around

Dinner is usually served family style. Several big dishes and a pot of rice. You take a little for yourself at a time. They often like big tables and lazy Susans.

Hot pot works similarly for dinner. Boiling soup broth and small balls and dumplings with noodles and vegetables go in and you take some broth and some items out for yourself.

First generation Americans like my wife eat anything. She cooks more Italian food than Chinese. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic