You only spend $20 when you go out for sushi.  Congrats man that takes some will power.

When I get sushi I end up spending $50-$100 and that is with all vegetable sushi.  Other than Inari and Tamago sushi.  Tofu skin and the egg sushi.  drool.

Last time I took a date out to sushi it also made me promise that I would never do that again.  I got the check and was shocked how quickly I could burn through money.

I guess I'm lucky; a few of my local places deliver quality sushi for a fair price.  It's probably not the best sushi in the world, but it's made fresh [and tastes damn great], and I can usually fill up without spending more than $9.00.

On the opposite end of the awesome-spectrum: it's 2013, and there are apparently, still, people who use the terms "f/ggot" and "n/gger" in an effort to be edgy, funny, or entertaining?  I was hoping we'd eventually phase out most of the shitty, tasteless degenerates by now... but I suppose it'll take more time.

You only spend $20 when you go out for sushi.  Congrats man that takes some will power.

When I get sushi I end up spending $50-$100 and that is with all vegetable sushi.  Other than Inari and Tamago sushi.  Tofu skin and the egg sushi.  drool.

Last time I took a date out to sushi it also made me promise that I would never do that again.  I got the check and was shocked how quickly I could burn through money.

I only spend that much if you throw in drinks.

I fucking hate all the abbreviations people use around here for band names and album titles. "I got GBE's EYHT and SVIT but I need TOIKNFEUVD"

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND I'M CURIOUS. Just take the extra ten seconds and spell it out, you lazy fucks.

/end rant.

I fucking hate all the abbreviations people use around here for band names and album titles. "I got GBE's EYHT and SVIT but I need TOIKNFEUVD"

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND I'M CURIOUS. Just take the extra ten seconds and spell it out, you lazy fucks.

/end rant.

Someone's just jealous he didn't score a copy of ASSSHIT by BOOBS.

/end rant.

I'm inclined to agree with you, although I'm also guilty of it at times, especially if I post on a device other than a PC.  Phones make you lazier I guess.

there's buy one get one free at the sushi place near me. it's awesome

well there's stuff you eat, because the price is right and it's awesome for the price (like when i eat whataburger or in&out), but fuck if those hamburgers have a shot of being better than some of the others i've eat that are way more expensive and made with better product.

we use to have a chinese restaurant that sold us a whole plate with beverage for $4. shit was awesome..........for the price. overall when i think about it, it sucked really bad compared to other chinese food i've had. 

well there's stuff you eat, because the price is right and it's awesome for the price (like when i eat whataburger or in&out), but fuck if those hamburgers have a shot of being better than some of the others i've eat that are way more expensive and made with better product.

we use to have a chinese restaurant that sold us a whole plate with beverage for $4. shit was awesome..........for the price. overall when i think about it, it sucked really bad compared to other chinese food i've had. 

i hate you for having in n out in texas. one day the glory that is in n out will make it to NC and i will rejoice

i hate you for having in n out in texas. one day the glory that is in n out will make it to NC and i will rejoice

if it makes you feel any better, i haven't had in&out in TX. only when i lived in California. though, there is one being built in austin area (round rock)

if it makes you feel any better, i haven't had in&out in TX. only when i lived in California. though, there is one being built in austin area (round rock)

when i first moved to dallas, the first thing i heard was that there were a bunch of in n outs going up. theres about 3 or 4 around me.

i have a buddy who lives in round rock, he's moving back to california soon....useless info.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic