Who??

This is weird guys. I want to be filtered like everyone else.

Why am I being punished by the vinyl Gods of vinyl Collective??

I have no idea!  Are you suuuure you're not trolling us with some coding inbetween vinyl and s? Like vinyls?

HA I WIN. Vinyls vinyls vinyls.

A guy brought 500 or so LPs into the shop to sell..I've been looking through them all day. So much classic stuff in mostly great condition. Floyd, King Crimson, Ramones, Zeppelin, Neil Young, TONS of Frank Zappa / The Mothers, too many to name. My boss just deducts what I take home from my paycheque...not going to have much of one left after this.

I saw one of my friends at the bar over the weekend, and he told me wrecking ball was his song of the year. he’s into some really hard music.

am I the only one who also really likes that song, dammit.

nooo, I fucking love that song. Totally seeing Miley when she comes here

Also, that song is good, Madie. My boyfriend gives me evil looks every time I play it but I don't care.

That, and the new single Adore or whatever are killer jams. If only her image wasn't so LCD...

Has anyone seen the SNL Penelope skits? My brother's one friend is over and I'm about to throw him out a window because of his need to top absolutely everything anyone says ever. 

"You beat Disney Infinity? Well I beat Gears of War in a single day. Do you know what that is? The average video game player couldn't beat that in a year." Yeah okay, little one. 

Also his mom is completely bashing Disney's Frozen, so I'll probably throw her out a window too.

Has anyone seen the SNL Penelope skits? My brother's one friend is over and I'm about to throw him out a window because of his need to top absolutely everything anyone says ever. 

"You beat Disney Infinity? Well I beat Gears of War in a single day. Do you know what that is? The average video game player couldn't beat that in a year." Yeah okay, little one. 

Also his mom is completely bashing Disney's Frozen, so I'll probably throw her out a window too.

Yes haha, one of my favorite skits! My favorite was the Thanksgiving episode, where she says something about her great great great great grandparents came over on the Aprilflower instead of the Mayflower.

But sorry to hear you have to deal with one irl.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic