I've been home alone all day and for no apparent reason I have become a bottomless pit. 

At least my food game has been on point and mostly healthy (you know, minus the fact one of my best friends from Florida sent me an entire tin of baked goods from her mom's cupcake shop.) 

A salad with siracha and ranch yogurt dressing for lunch and a BLT wrap with avocado and hummus for dinner \m/

please tell me i didn't say anything too bad in here a few days ago...turns out i got a bit drunk on the 23/24 and i already found posts on apnet i don't remember so yeeeeeah

Anti-semitism is not cool.

So John McCauley from Deer Tick just married Vanessa Carlton.  I'll have to let that sink in.

Unrelated related note - when I saw DT in pittsburgh John kissed me with a mouth full of jameson.  The setlist I got that night was covered in puke.  I have a good idea who was the culprit. 

So John McCauley from Deer Tick just married Vanessa Carlton.  I'll have to let that sink in.

Unrelated related note - when I saw DT in pittsburgh John kissed me with a mouth full of jameson.  The setlist I got that night was covered in puke.  I have a good idea who was the culprit. 

When I saw Deer Tick at Coachella a few years ago John played the whole show in a dress. He came out on stage, took the mic and said "It's such a nice day today that I just had to wear my sundress." He ended up crowd surfing as well.

There's some other nice pictures if you search Google for "Deer Tick Coachella"

Coach10-143.jpg

I'm still half asleep which makes this so much harder to comprehend. 

But I woke up and there was a Panic! At The Disco coaster with the Too Weird To Live, Too Rare To Die album art sitting on my laptop. 

I don't know where it came from, I'm like 94% sure it didn't come with the record? 

I looked up the pre-order packages and it doesn't look like any of them came with a coaster. I'm so confused. 

Did anyone who ordered this album on vinyl receive a random coaster? Or did Brendon Urie sneak into my house and leave this here? I'm so confused, please send help.

Okay mystery has been solved:

My mom works at a restaurant and a guy at one of her tables was apparently on the Panic! street team. He kept trying to leave them on the tables (mind you, this guy is in his 60s) and my mom kept telling him that he couldn't leave them around the restaurant. Eventually, she mentioned that I liked music and he handed her a coaster and was like "Give this to your daughter. She'll know them."

He also asked what shows I go to and then when she said I was going to a show in NYC for my birthday, he was like "When is her birthday? What show? Where is it at?" She wouldn't reply because she didn't want to give away personal information about me to a stranger, so he said "Well, tell her that if she's at a show to look for the lighted balloons and I'll be there." 

Long story short, Panic! At The Disco has 60 year olds on their street team?

My hatred of cleaning is being mostly offset by my love of listening to records.

I'll totally trade you records to clean my apartment, specifically vacuuming.  I'm kidding but fuck I hate vacuuming. 

I meant to start cleaning my house like four hours ago. I don't even know what I've done in these past four hours, but none of it consisted of anything productive.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic