I used it, and at first it was fine. But then realized what kind of people actually buy records off - they are complete morons. They know nothing about records, pricing, availability, etc. etc. I have tried to sale harder to find, rarer records on there that get 0 attention. Then people sell high run, widely available records, and people spend twice what it is worth. I've sold records on there and after shipping, stripe fee, and FBV fee, I've walked away with $2. Two, fucking, dollars. That doesn't include the cost of the mailer either. So in all reality I gave away a record. It's fucking ridiculous.

Then you get to deal with these fucking absurd 'artsy' photos they do. Is the record getting its own fucking photo shoot? Even putting that aside, you get to deal with douche bag flippers on there. Then I'm seeing the same, easy to come by shit every damn day. It's like they don't even care what people sell. They just put it up. How many fucking copies of that White Stripes BBC bootleg do they have? God damn. I absolutely hate that you can't see what it sold for. It bugs the shit out of me. Plus they fucking bug you as a seller to ship it if you haven't sent it out in 2 days. Come the fuck on. People have shit to do. They'll ship it when they can.

I've learned my lesson - if they don't sell on here, put them on Discogs and let them sit.

Basically, go buy Taylor Swift's 1989 for $19 shipped on Amazon, sell it on FBV, and make $20. (Yes, that happened.)

I snooped their IG and yikes !!! I see what you're taking about. One of those records started out at $15 and I just bought it brand new a few weeks ago for $20 with free shipping. Based on all the bidding that happened, I'm sure it went much much higher than $20.

:D Text me soon! Let's keep in touch.

I signed up for the Shutter beta (Horror movies/shows (???) on demand. Such a good idea, man. Horror flicks are the best.

I always feel like I'm snooping when I text because it's usually a list of horribly personal questions :unsure:

I still need to watch the babadook. I hear that is great ? I love horror movies but I have to sleep with the light on sometimes even though I know it's not real but it just creeps me out sleeping in the dark and knowing the devil or ghosts or serial killer will get me. But never zombies, they are my friend

tumblr_n2efbjAdke1rpfukho3_500.gif

I always feel like I'm snooping when I text because it's usually a list of horribly personal questions :unsure:

I still need to watch the babadook. I hear that is great ? I love horror movies but I have to sleep with the light on sometimes even though I know it's not real but it just creeps me out sleeping in the dark and knowing the devil or ghosts or serial killer will get me. But never zombies, they are my friend

tumblr_n2efbjAdke1rpfukho3_500.gif

I don't really care, honestly. I'll tell you anything you ask, literally anything. I'm comfortable enough with you to do so.

Babdook is... Different. Very genuinely unsettling, good story. But after you watch it, let me tell you something about it and it will kinda change the way you see the movie.

I don't really care, honestly. I'll tell you anything you ask, literally anything. I'm comfortable enough with you to do so.

Babdook is... Different. Very genuinely unsettling, good story. But after you watch it, let me tell you something about it and it will kinda change the way you see the movie.

Awww. I wish I had more stuff to share from my life to make it balanced but I'm always willing to answer any questions too.

I think I'll try and watch it tonight if I don't fall asleep so I'll get back to you as soon as I'm done ! :D

Today is the day. Our lil' goober, JJ, is getting spayed. I'm freaking out a bit. I know it's a routing procedure and all and she will be OK, but still nervous. If you follow me on IG or friends on FB, you've seen this pic...but here it is...JJ hamming it up and being adorable last night.

207385d6-e277-4f96-9d29-b64a6dc922c5.jpg

:)

It'll go well Juan, and like everyone said, she'll be back up and happy in no time.

I think my sump pump broke again last night. When I got out of my car, I heard running water and didn't see it actually in the pipe. It was too late to really investigate, so I just unplugged it. Hopefully the rain today does not end up in my basement.

I had mozarella sticks for lunch yesterday, and they were amazing. I might have to get them again today- can't be healthy, but they are too good!

I'm trying to put forth a legitimate effort these last few days, but it's tougher than I thought it would be. I've been here longer than all of my co-workers, and it's been officially announced that I'm leaving. Even though everyone knows I'm on my way out and probably don't expect a whole lot of me, I'm not trying to drag my ass and sit around. No point in burning a bridge. This job looks great on my résumé, even if it's the shittiest job ever.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic