Posted a reply in a FS thread. Messaged the dude an offer. He keeps bumping the thread, has sold stuff, and hasn't replied to me.

I'm trying to grab this record for my friend who wants it. I offered $85PPD and they don't even counter offer or anything. Little does he know that I'm willing to considerably higher. Their lose I guess. Annoying fuckers. Haha.

Yeah, that's always really frustrating. I'd call him out on it in the thread. 

What a moron. He must want way too much for it and is just disgusted you offered as much as you did.

Guess he will never know now.

$85 is the median, so I started with that. The last one sold for $60. And the few before that sold for $70. Plus the copy he is selling has a bent corner. I offered $100 and he still hasn't responded. I think that's more than fair. It's not like I offered $20. Haha.

He responded.

You guys...

Korn has fucking 11 studio albums, like 7 greatest hits albums, and 7 live albums.

What the actual fuck? Korn was my favorite band between ages like 12 and 14. I fucking loved Korn so much. If you asked me how many Korn albums there were I'd say "I dunno, like 6?" and I'd only really know 4 of them.

You guys...

Korn has fucking 11 studio albums, like 7 greatest hits albums, and 7 live albums.

What the actual fuck? Korn was my favorite band between ages like 12 and 14. I fucking loved Korn so much. If you asked me how many Korn albums there were I'd say "I dunno, like 6?" and I'd only really know 4 of them.

God I can only imagine what anything they are putting out recently sounds like.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic