ah true. like charlie, i have sensitive ears to certain sounds (thyroid probs =\) so it would be really cool/helpful to me

ol bag omg thats terrible

omg his quote about owning a gucci store thats worth more than mitt romney tho?? i C A N T. no way. does he really think he'll get votes with talk like that?

Haha that quote is awesome

It took me two and a half years of working in a deli before I cut myself. Multiple managers gave me massive amounts of shit. "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN WHAT WERE YOU DOING WRONG OBVIOUSLY YOU WERENT FOLLOWING PROCEDURE"

Like yo, chill. What happened was the blade wanted to be where my thumb was, shit happens.

It took me two and a half years of working in a deli before I cut myself. Multiple managers gave me massive amounts of shit. "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN WHAT WERE YOU DOING WRONG OBVIOUSLY YOU WERENT FOLLOWING PROCEDURE"

Like yo, chill. What happened was the blade wanted to be where my thumb was, shit happens.

Haha sure does. It was a damn procedure to get myself out of work after it happend. I couldn't report my cut or the company instantly drug tests me then I lose my job. So I had to be sneaky and get the fuck out and take care of this myself.

Is the meat ok? The kind I eat. Not the butcher.

SHIT. He didn't ruin that dry aged rib eye did he!?

You're not going to believe this dude. I cut my hand while cutting a dry aged ribeye. I have to bust out my 14" breaking knife for it due to how big it is. I was cutting all the hard crusty shit off of it and my hand slipped. The point of that knife kinda rounds upward. Boom. Right in the palm of my left hand. Went in about 3/4 inch or so. I saw my hand meat! It was pretty gross. Thank god that shit doesn't phase me.

Is it ok to call people out on IG for saying vinyl* and way over charging for records, right?
I mean come on, $80 for Paramore on blue? $145 for Devil and God on seafoam? Who the fuck do these people think they are. What is with the recent influx of flippers later. I don't get it. It comes in waves out of nowhere.

You're not going to believe this dude. I cut my hand while cutting a dry aged ribeye. I have to bust out my 14" breaking knife for it due to how big it is. I was cutting all the hard crusty shit off of it and my hand slipped. The point of that knife kinda rounds upward. Boom. Right in the palm of my left hand. Went in about 3/4 inch or so. I saw my hand meat! It was pretty gross. Thank god that shit doesn't phase me.

Oh, you cut your hand. You made it seem like another butcher did and you went with him. Haha. Well damn.

Is it ok to call people out on IG for saying vinyl* and way over charging for records, right?

I mean come on, $80 for Paramore on blue? $145 for Devil and God on seafoam? Who the fuck do these people think they are. What is with the recent influx of flippers later. I don't get it. It comes in waves out of nowhere.

It's a waste of time really. Although it's a valid frustration to see the rise in flippers, your calling them out will only make you come across as an asshole and it'll be futile. Flippers gonna flip no matter what. It begs the question then: who's the schmuck at the end, the flipper or the idiot that gets taken & fleeced?

It's a waste of time really. Although it's a valid frustration to see the rise in flippers, your calling them out will only make you come across as an asshole and it'll be futile. Flippers gonna flip no matter what. It begs the question then: who's the schmuck at the end, the flipper or the idiot that gets taken & fleeced?

The funny thing, I was actually being nice. I said something along the lines of "might want to price this at $X if you want to sell it cause it's available at X and Y for half the price, but if not, that's cool too. It's your record." Then we went on a full scale assault. Dude is having a good time flipping his HT exclusives I guess. And the answer is they are both schmucks.

Oh hell. Now I want to know whose IG it is. What's the name? I want to peep this hilarity.

@brianlake3

Even better is that this dude bought one of those Fall of Troy ETR represses, then immediately auctioned it off on IG via @fivebuckvinyl. The thread took a shit. It was frustrating and hilarious all at the same time. Even better is when this tumblr lady came in and suggested joining VNYL. I almost burst in tears due to laughter. Hahaha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic