Ten years in and that's all that's happened. Except the stitches I got today. Damn deburring blades!

Yeah I've been pretty "lucky" myself.  I've been working manufacturing jobs since I was 15 and I've been reasonably injury free.  I broke 3 toes when I was 16 and someone dropped a full pallet on my toes.  Other than that and the most recent deal I've got a clean accident history.  I have had a couple catastrophic near misses though.  A couple of years back I almost had a cutter blade fall on my foot.  Cutter blades are basically 30 lbs razor blades.  That one freaked me out.

Looks like I'll have my meeting with the OSHA representative tomorrow, so that should be fun.

edit - ....and sorry to hear about your injuries.  Hope it's a long time before your next.

That sucks, but I do agree with companies being able to deny employee for using it. Companies here are allowed to not hire you if you use tobacco (if it is in their policy).

I don't agree with that at all.  If it's legal in the state, then I see no reason why you shouldn't be allowed to do it in your free time.

It's been a rough week because of work, but I should have a nice treat waiting for me at home!

I know the feeling.  I was up until 4:30 this morning working and back into the office by 10.  I came home to find The Good Life bundle from Saddle Creek waiting for me.  I ordered them on Sunday too, wasn't expecting them until next week.

I know the feeling.  I was up until 4:30 this morning working and back into the office by 10.  I came home to find The Good Life bundle from Saddle Creek waiting for me.  I ordered them on Sunday too, wasn't expecting them until next week.

Nice! Mine was 3 Aloha records :)

Get them from Polyvinyl?  The Airhead inside makes me so happy every time.

Nah, bought them from a user on here! $20 ppd for maroon Home Acres (fucking beautiful looking), maroon The Great Communicators..., and Some Echoes

:)

All I'm missing now are the first two albums. Never really set out to collect all their albums, just snagged Here Comes Everyone last RSD because they were from Rochester and I dug them a big, but now I'm going to.

Edit: guess I need Light Works too.

Pretty sad if you're being a dick, then letting faceless accounts on a message board chase you away for being a dick.

The irony of it all, grow some balls.

It's a dumb record site. It's really not that big of a deal. If someone on here calls you out for being an asshole, does it really matter? No.

Cause when it comes down to it, this site is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Grow the fuck up. You aren't 13 anymore. You know how the world works, especially on the internet.

Sorry, dude (Pianu), but I have no sympathy after reading your posts. There is a difference with having fun being an asshole, and then telling people to stick a thumb drive up their ass? Colorful, but dumb. Come on.

But to sum it up, who gives a fuck what I think or have to say, you don't even know me. I won't give personal examples from my life to gain sympathy or get backing from other members cause I don't give a fuck. (Yes, there are some people on here that are awesome and really like, but damn, who really gives a shit about the majority of people on here.)

Anyways, suck it up, and all the best.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic