^^^ Agreed w abovetheearth

Funny to me, when people need to speak up, or feel the need, and a group discussion occurs from the result, this is exactly when people feel that they have to impress.  Some of us encourage this dialogue, in general.  I enjoy seeing people my age speak on issues that need to be discussed.  I think to myself "Yes, this is finally happening".  Most often than not, someone comes out of it "burnt out", or turned off

Society says we need to speak.  Your conscience might say otherwise.  

Always know, the other side will always speak up.  If they choose to make it personal, then all you can do is try to brush it off.  This is the internet.  Those that are bored, and choose to bash, have nothing outside of their homes.  That is my observation.  

I will always encourage communication, for it is necessary for evolution.  Whether or not you use it as education is entirely up to you.

Hope you stick around.  Your feelings are known/felt, trust me.  

As to losing a friend that you loved, I've been there.  Mine flipped his car, doing 60 over some raised railroad tracks.  We had known each other for 21 yrs.  I was angry at him for a long time.  I was angry at my friends for not stopping him that night.  I was angry at myself for not answering his phone call.  Angry Angry Angry

but I moved on.  He helped me want to change.  Changed it all up.      

Plug on Pianu.  It's all we have sometimes.  Set some goals.  Improve yourself, how you see fit.  If you aren't harming others while doing it, then you will improve.    

Why do I bother to check the monthly stats at work? All it does is make me depressed seeing how much more I worked than other people. I wish they came out yesterday though, so I could have tried for a better raise than 48 cents.

I did a project on emo and he raved about how my presentation was the best he'd ever seem.  He asked me during the presentation to define emo.  I'm 28 years old and been listening to emo since I was 14, that's 14 years half my life... so take that and shove it up your self righteous asshole.

THANK YOU! someone who knows their shit and doesn't have their head up their ass.

Their guitarist wears a fucking knee pad and is down on his knees practically crying the entire set.

DEREK I know your a regular but FUCK OFF. Get off my back and get a fucking life.  Sounds to me like your smug, jealous, and ignorant.  If you think your opinion matters to me you are dreaming.  

For someone who dislikes emo so much you certainly are a whiny bitch.

Guess you never read the lyrics to Goodbye. Too bad you missed the LA date, baka gaijin,  I'll be seeing them for the 2nd time and I have an extra ticket.  Btw my recommendation for you is to take your photoshop template, put on a USB drive and insert into your anus.  Also the surefire way to tell you've got nothing backing your arguement is to attack someone's grammar.  I would blame autocorrect, but I was just too busy to deal with your bullshit.

How could anyone not like you?

Just got done with them doing the first followup visit for my finger issue and proceeded to throw up in the parking lot while leaving.  Spent an hour and a half or more with them poking and proding my finger.  More painful than when I cut it off.

Ah well the worst is over and I start physical therapy next week.  Downside is I'm still on light duty till then.  Work is going to be super pissed.

When I get sec I'll throw up a pic, it still looks pretty  gross.

I’m glad the portrait of Ben Franklin stayed the same on the new $100 bill. There’s something about his slight, tight frown, the paternal hint of disappointment in his eyes and those pursed, sealed lips that seem to say, “I don’t approve of what you’re doing, but I can’t stop you from rolling this banknote into a straw and ripping a fat rail of white lightning in the Buffalo Wild Wings handicapped bathroom stall, you goddamn beautiful disaster.”

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic