Gross pics of my messed up finger/s.  Not for the faint of heart, although not all that terrible.

https://flic.kr/p/vHrtq9

https://flic.kr/p/vKa6w5

This a few weeks after taking off the tip of one of my fingers at work.

i dont usually get sick.

but when i do its from looking at a finger with no tip.

but i couldnt stop staring. it. sucked. me. in.

Maybe around 400? It changes a lot because I constantly am selling them and then bringing new ones in. It’s a living organism in a way: binging and purging. You collect and then you get rid of the bullshit you’re not listening to.

If you think of your collection as a collection, that’s a bad mistake to start out with.

Stick it to em'.

I know weed isn't some magic drug with no negative effects that can solve everything. But it does help me with a whole lot of shit. It helps a tiny bit with my eating disorder in that I actually have an appetite. It helps with my depression if I don't over do it. Helps with my nausea and stomach pain caused by my GI disorders, which are exacerbated by my eating disorder.

It's a tight rope walk with my anxiety though. It can help or it can make things worse. Which is why having access to medical marijuana will be a HUGE help in general. Dosing will be easier and I'll be able to find specific strains that will have less of a chance of making me freak out.

I know weed isn't some magic drug with no negative effects that can solve everything. But it does help me with a whole lot of shit. It helps a tiny bit with my eating disorder in that I actually have an appetite. It helps with my depression if I don't over do it. Helps with my nausea and stomach pain caused by my GI disorders, which are exacerbated by my eating disorder.

It's a tight rope walk with my anxiety though. It can help or it can make things worse. Which is why having access to medical marijuana will be a HUGE help in general. Dosing will be easier and I'll be able to find specific strains that will have less of a chance of making me freak out.

You are very lucky to have those options. I hope for the best for you. I would love to be able to try CBD oil instead of anti-epileptics that make my gums swell and having to do blood clinics all the time. And it would be wonderful to be able to smoke in place of taking xanax and being half asleep most days.

This is of course assuming I can get a scrip. I look like a degenerate drug addict (even when I'm 100% clean and sober) and I'm sure doctors are going to be REALLY strict about it, especially at first

I'm sure they think that of me too having so many tattoos and big holes in my ears and such, damned bible belt.... Lucky me my Doc has been seeing me since before all my problems started so he never hesitates to write me for something heavy if I need it since I never ask for it. I was having back pain forever before I finally caved and asked him for something, and even then he had to drag it out of me. I hate pills... I lost so many friends to being pillheads and watched a few die, so I hate even having to depend on something to make my pain go away

Marijuana is illegal because racism. It's stayed illegal this long because there's big money in keeping it criminalized.

Pretty excited that it looks like we could possibly see full legalization in our lifetimes.

Why I'm happy to live in Oregon even though I can't partake because of work.

(Are you reading this, corporate?)

Why I'm happy to live in Oregon even though I can't partake because of work.

(Are you reading this, corporate?)

That sucks, but I do agree with companies being able to deny employee for using it. Companies here are allowed to not hire you if you use tobacco (if it is in their policy).

That sucks, but I do agree with companies being able to deny employee for using it. Companies here are allowed to not hire you if you use tobacco (if it is in their policy).

Whaaaat?! That's bonkers.

I'd like to be able to go home at the end of a long day and smoke a bowl, but rules is rules.

I certainly wouldn't do it at work, but on my own time should be ok.

Whaaaat?! That's bonkers.

I'd like to be able to go home at the end of a long day and smoke a bowl, but rules is rules.

I certainly wouldn't do it at work, but on my own time should be ok.

I agree, and it sucks, but I can see where companies are coming from. Using it for medical reasons is a different story, and I don't think they should be allowed to deny/terminate employment for that.

Gross pics of my messed up finger/s. Not for the faint of heart, although not all that terrible.

https://flic.kr/p/vHrtq9

https://flic.kr/p/vKa6w5

This a few weeks after taking off the tip of one of my fingers at work.

That's not bad!! I did worse to my finger at work. Had a pin in it "hoping" it would grow together. Nope. One side of it turned hard and black, fell off when they took the pin out. Then had to amputate down to just above my first knuckle. Somehow I still have a fingernail!

That's not bad!! I did worse to my finger at work. Had a pin in it "hoping" it would grow together. Nope. One side of it turned hard and black, fell off when they took the pin out. Then had to amputate down to just above my first knuckle. Somehow I still have a fingernail!

Work a manufacturing job long enough you are guaranteed to lose a part of a finger.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic