It's not bad didn't have much time to fuck around since I was using it for work but it's really annoying because there's a hot key that I use in photoshop and the exact combination of keys creates a 2.5 megabyte notepad on diagnostics for my Touchpad..

Definitely need to figure that out and get rid of it because at the end of working I had about 80 mbs of diagnostic files..

There's a start menu again.. So that's good

Honestly I probably would have stayed with Windows 8 for a bit longer but I guess I'll just have to sit down later and fix these problems

That would be awful

I was also severely dehydrated and the flight attendant never brought me the water I asked for. I tried to be polite because I know that the job is stressful. I asked maybe 3 times over the course of the 4 hour flight. Dude was hella rude to me.

I have not had good experiences flying but that was the worst.

What Bear said about the cookies.

Brian, you're a weird steel bladder man.

Bruce, I'm so sorry. I try and keep my people hydrated.

Dude clearly had a problem with me for whatever reason, it was obvious. Any other flight it would have been fine but I was REALLY sick that day. Like, it was really bad. That whole trip was a nightmare.

I actually haven't flown since and that was 7 years ago. That's not WHY I haven't flown, but still.

Morning all. Another day of horrible stomach pain, fun stuff. I don't recommend peppermint pepto bismol chewable tablets. I might throw up just from the taste.

Yum, I eat those like candies.

/lies

I would have been concerned for you if you did. It's like eating pink chalk that tastes like a bad york peppermint patty.

:/ I can recommend stool softener. After my surgery, I had been pumped full of SO MANY painkillers, that it took me days. I was kinda worried, being it the first time I've ever had THAT issue, and right after the surgery as well. Luckily, they told me that heavy pain meds can cause back up.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic