I bet you see so many amazing shirts up there.  Your hipster ratio probably has us beat 4:1 based on population.  I think we have around 80k here.

edit:  not 80k in hipsters. sheesh

Well, I work at a roofing comp. so most people here are of the country / redneck / construction variety.

So a fellow hipster here would be a long shot. He is clean cut, definitely not a hipster. I'm the only one I know of. 

But PDX as a whole, yeah, it's all hippies and hipsters, or to sum up hippiesters. 

Hello everyone. I don't know if I said hello today but hello

And soundofsilver, that's pretty fucked up. We don't even have bike lanes in his place but I would hope most would have common sense to not drive in it. Scary !!

They were from Illinois.  That's all I got  ;)

Well, I work at a roofing comp. so most people here are of the country / redneck / construction variety.

So a fellow hipster here would be a long shot. He is clean cut, definitely not a hipster. I'm the only one I know of. 

But PDX as a whole, yeah, it's all hippies and hipsters, or to sum up hippiesters. 

Same here.  I occasionally hear "cut your hair" from distance as I'm around town, but I usually ignore.  If I'm walking, my ghetto side/speak comes out.  

Loads of boat shoes and loafers around here.  It's the grind

Don't forget our ridiculous amount of gutter punks and homeless people!

Matt, the eBay guy with the swamp variant of ITTCT decided to come down to $75 for me. No fucking shot. I also want to give up on this before I even start.

Dude. That's rough. I bought mine when they came out. MS had a few extra leftover from the tour. I bought it for $17.99 and then sold it to someone on VC for like $40. I told ITTCT would be an expensive one to do haha.

But remember when we averaged my Caspian...

63 x (average) $50 = $3150.

(And that's being fair since most were $50 and that wasn't including shipping on top of that like all my INTL orders.)

Fun stuff. 

They were from Illinois. That's all I got ;)

Same here. I occasionally hear "cut your hair" from distance as I'm around town, but I usually ignore. If I'm walking, my ghetto side/speak comes out.

Loads of boat shoes and loafers around here. It's the grind

Hey! Don't you knock my boat shoes, sir.

My damn back up router won't broadcast wireless, and my second backup is missing the power cord and it's a weird voltage and amperage. Have to buy a new one.

Dude. That's rough. I bought mine when they came out. MS had a few extra leftover from the tour. I bought it for $17.99 and then sold it to someone on VC for like $40. I told ITTCT would be an expensive one to do haha.

But remember when we averaged my Caspian...

63 x (average) $50 = $3150.

(And that's being fair since most were $50 and that wasn't including shipping on top of that like all my INTL orders.)

Fun stuff.

The fucking hobby.

I visited some friends there over the summer, and despite all the stupid stereotypes I had a fucking blast and love the city. Stopped by Ground Kontrol and played some rad pinball machines, awesome music shops, and amazing weather. 

Yeah, there are a lot of goofballs here, but this city is fucking amazing. And GK is badass. They have a LOTR pinball machine, so that had me sold. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic