I mean what makes it stand out among similar equally talented artists of the same genre. It's still good, but I haven't picked up on the unique quality.

Ah OK. Makes sense.

When it first cane out, it stood big time because it was a totally different sound in not only pop music but for Swift. Now it's lost a bit of staying power for me after delving into other pop music like the new Carly Rae Jepsen.

So today was crazy. I got a call from my daughter's daycare around noon saying they lost my daughter. I went over there right away. She was gone for an hour and they found her half a mile away. She had no pants, shoes, or socks on. Just her shirt, hat, and underwear. She is only 23 months old. I live in the mountains, and along with the usual worries of cars and kidnappers, there were 2 mountain lions sighted in that neighborhood last night. The good thing is she is safe and ok. I feel like I was hit by a truck. The adrenaline running through me today was the most I have ever had. Now I need to find another daycare.

So today was crazy. I got a call from my daughter's daycare around noon saying they lost my daughter. I went over there right away. She was gone for an hour and they found her half a mile away. She had no pants, shoes, or socks on. Just her shirt, hat, and underwear. She is only 23 months old. I live in the mountains, and along with the usual worries of cars and kidnappers, there were 2 mountain lions sighted in that neighborhood last night. The good thing is she is safe and ok. I feel like I was hit by a truck. The adrenaline running through me today was the most I have ever had. Now I need to find another daycare.

Wow how the hell does a daycare lose a child?!

How the fuck do they let a kid escape? I mean, they aren't going to be walking amazing yet and what the hell happened to the clothes? Was this mystery solved? I'm confused.

Nooooooo NO ! That is not okay at all. What did they say their reason was ? That is just not okay at all.

So the the lady had 5 children today. She has a slip and slide in a fenced off yard. There were 3 "older" children and 2 babies. She had to change the babies' diapers and left the 3 kids outside unsupervised. She didn't lock the gate. Apparently my daughter just pushed open that gate and walked out. She was wondering sound the streets and yards. I've gone through so many emotions today. Social services, local law enforcement, and the state are all investigating. I think she is screwed. The bad thing is I live is a very small town. The rumor mill is already spinning like crazy.

wtf. my god dude. glad she is safe.

That is terrifying. I'm glad you found her safe.

Thanks. We're happy she is safe. She seems to have had a great time. She just walked around and then went up to an old couple's house. They called the police and gave her cracker and some water.

Thankfully there's good people out there. I'm glad everything turned out to be okay. I've worked at daycare for a year (instead of going to the army) and I know it can get tough to watch five children at once, but things like these cannot happen. Ever. There's too many maniacs out there, it's scary. I'm sure the person responsible is fucking devastated as well though.

Thanks. We're happy she is safe. She seems to have had a great time. She just walked around and then went up to an old couple's house. They called the police and gave her cracker and some water.

Glad to hear some good people found her and called for help. That is insane. You should not be a care giver for children if you can't watch 5 at once.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic