Just tossed some desirable (or at least expensive) records up on my FS, anyone here who's regularly talking/hanging out/being cool gets first dibs/a better deal (some I can go lower than others). 

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/115332-updated-920-marilyn-manson-fob-tdwp-and-more/page-2#entry2399674

Not a fan? I've been jamming Make Yourself a lot the past few days and been really enjoying it. Only decided to listen to them because of their tour with Deftones. 

Make Yourself, Morning View and A Crow Left Of The Murder are essentials (maybe S.C.I.E.N.C.E.), but the rest is not really worth listening to.

Haha nice. I have yet to see them live though. Really need to catch them the next time they swing through NY/CT. Be cool if they came to the Chance or the Civic Center, although that's probably pretty unlikely.

I lived a few blocks from the Mid Huds but my only experience with it was yelling "STOP LISTENING TO AWFUL FUCKING MUSIC" at the line for the Asking Alexandria show from my ex's car. She was mortified and furious.

Also, Deftones played at a smallish club here in Albany...but when I was living in Poughkeepsie. I saw them back in 2001 with Godsmack (ugh) though. I feel like they're forever destined to play with shitty bands.

I lived a few blocks from the Mid Huds but my only experience with it was yelling "STOP LISTENING TO AWFUL FUCKING MUSIC" at the line for the Asking Alexandria show from my ex's car. She was mortified and furious.

Also, Deftones played at a smallish club here in Albany...but when I was living in Poughkeepsie. I saw them back in 2001 with Godsmack (ugh) though. I feel like they're forever destined to play with shitty bands.

haha asking alexandria. Ridiculous they're even still a band.

And it's just because the genre they're lumped into is full of generic bands. Wish they'd tour with Chevelle...

I got like half way to work and suddenly felt really sick. Today is going to be fun. I think it's my allergies, because I'm super stuffed up, and not an actually illness.

I'm getting ready to type up my email asking for a meeting with HR to ask about a raise. I have no clue what to say.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic