http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/113029-fs-my-bloody-valentine-coheed-future-islands-neko-case-rarities/page-3#entry2398974

::ahem:: I have a sale thread that I have updated/added stuff/dropped prices on. Not sure if any of you guys and gals are interested, but I figured I'd bring it to your attention all the same. <3

Also, if you want any of my 7" from my sig, just hit me up! I would love to get rid of all those things.

I just watched the new episode of Charlotte on Crunchyroll and... fuck. Episode 11 was heavy and this wasn't much better. It didn't start out like a normal KEY show so I was hoping it'd be different because I like all the characters a lot but nope. /feels

I actually watched all of Charlotte and thought it was pretty boring. The end was very key-esqe for for sure, but it didn't save it in my mind. It was better than Gate's horribly boring last few episodes.

I feel a migraine coming on. It's raining the temperate is dropping really fast, so that's probably the cause.

I actually watched all of Charlotte and thought it was pretty boring. The end was very key-esqe for for sure, but it didn't save it in my mind. It was better than Gate's horribly boring last few episodes.

I feel a migraine coming on. It's raining the temperate is dropping really fast, so that's probably the cause.

Charlotte ends next week.

I thought the beginning was meh, but the twist at 7 or 8 made me think they did that to catch you off guard since people know what to expect from KEY.

It is the perfect temperature outside right now for driving with the windows down. I'm going to get my dog and take a scenic drive up the canyon and buy myself a couple pairs of new Vans. I love this time of year.

same here. like 70. been outside alllllll day. had a house showing and bought a new weed eater. I turn the car into manual with this weather.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic