I don't get USPS shipping anymore. All my packages go to Cleveland, which is 20-30 minutes away, then out to PA to the distro center before coming here. Why wouldn't they go the to the distro center first, or come here after being in Cleveland? That extra step is a huge waste of time and money. This one is a priority package too, not media mail.

I don't get USPS shipping anymore. All my packages go to Cleveland, which is 20-30 minutes away, then out to PA to the distro center before coming here. Why wouldn't they go the to the distro center first, or come here after being in Cleveland? That extra step is a huge waste of time and money. This one is a priority package too, not media mail.

I don't understand usps either.

We have a small mailbox down the street you need a key to open. Our mail guy decides it's s better idea to cram three packages (loose t-shirt like packages) in there instead of just dropping them off at the door like all the other packages

I don't understand usps either.

We have a small mailbox down the street you need a key to open. Our mail guy decides it's s better idea to cram three packages (loose t-shirt like packages) in there instead of just dropping them off at the door like all the other packages

That is super shitty of the mail carrier to do. They just don't care it seems, yet they wonder why they are failing.

nZLFarX.gif

wrkng.gif

I am alive. Despite rumors to the contrary. Not doing too bad. Things have been better, on some aspects, otherwise...I miss you guysssssss.

Well I'm glad you're alive :D. I hope things get better on some of the aspects. If you ever need to talk, here for ya. You & Fowty need to stop in more!

Morning folks. Off today, going to see Black Mass by myself...I hate seeing movies by myself but excited to see this. My wife didn't want to see it due to Johnny Depp is supposed to be an abstract character or a drunken pirate not a mob boss...she may have a point

Morning folks. Off today, going to see Black Mass by myself...I hate seeing movies by myself but excited to see this. My wife didn't want to see it due to Johnny Depp is supposed to be an abstract character or a drunken pirate not a mob boss...she may have a point

Off on Monday and seeing Black Mass?!

Taco King wins the day.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/business/a-huge-overnight-increase-in-a-drugs-price-raises-protests.html?_r=0

This is pretty fucking sick. I hate our health care system, and the people that allow such things to happen.

Sadly this is so commonplace now. Drug prices keep you from the ability to use them. I tried a newer anti-epileptic a little while back which was great for seizure control, though they caused anger issues. My Dr told me that they hadn't recommended it before because off the cost because I don't have health insurance, and that most people couldn't afford it so based on that he didn't recommend it often.

Sadly this is so commonplace now. Drug prices keep you from the ability to use them. I tried a newer anti-epileptic a little while back which was great for seizure control, though they caused anger issues. My Dr told me that they hadn't recommended it before because off the cost because I don't have health insurance, and that most people couldn't afford it so based on that he didn't recommend it often.

Yeah, it sucks. I took Lexipro for years for my anxiety, and it worked great, when I lost my insurance I could no longer afford it. They put me on Zoloft, which is like 1/5 the cost a month, but it does not work nearly as well and I experienced a ton of annoying side effects when I started it. Since I've been on the zoloft for a while, they won't switch me back to lexipro, which sucks. I need a new doctor. Our system is beyond broken and over run with greed, yet somehow most are convinced socialized medicine is a bad thing.

I really want to see this too

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/21/business/a-huge-overnight-increase-in-a-drugs-price-raises-protests.html?_r=0

This is pretty fucking sick. I hate our health care system, and the people that allow such things to happen.

There are at least 2 things, that should always be under government's control: health care and education. That is definitely a shady business and I hope someone intervents and stops it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic