Their post services are just terrible

Fuck, I guess the quest continues :/
Damn, if I had the cash I'd be all over that. I hope that gets repressed soon. Happen to have any Death stuff? I'd pay fair on that if you do and are in need of cash since appearently I shouldn't grab that copy from Discogs :/

Like Buzzerson and Dom said, I am a hard person to read and I come off as aggressive or something. The all caps typing is just part of my personality, I've done it for a long time.

I'm very very very sarcastic with everyone, including people I just meet, it's really just a reflex. People don't really know how to take me and I often have to let people I don't know well that I was kidding, etc. I know how you feel.

My old boss' boss took me out to eat with our project managers when I left my old team.

We talked shit so hard to each other at lunch with straight faces that it made one of the project managers uncomfortable. She thought we were legitimately fighting. 

Some people just don't pick up on the subtle cues.

Fuck, I guess the quest continues :/ Damn, if I had the cash I'd be all over that. I hope that gets repressed soon. Happen to have any Death stuff? I'd pay fair on that if you do and are in need of cash since appearently I shouldn't grab that copy from Discogs :/

Sorry dude, no Death :/  There's a lot of bands I've never gotten into only cuz then that's more shit I'm gonna want to buy.

I need to win the lottery.

Same. I'd need to actually play it once in my life for that to happen. If I won, I'd probably just sit on the money anyway, since I hate spending money.

Like Buzzerson and Dom said, I am a hard person to read and I come off as aggressive or something. The all caps typing is just part of my personality, I've done it for a long time.

i have a friend ive known for 28 years who is the same.

i gave you some stars, but the law of averages puts you at a 3.

but just know youre always a 5-star to me.

Sorry dude, no Death :/  There's a lot of bands I've never gotten into only cuz then that's more shit I'm gonna want to buy.

Carcass?

No worries about not having Death, just figured I'd ask. I can't manage to get my hands on Scream Bloody Gore/Human/Individual Thought Patterns/The Sound of Perserverance.

Same. I'd need to actually play it once in my life for that to happen. If I won, I'd probably just sit on the money anyway, since I hate spending money.

i know ive been John Olivering a lot in here but he has a blurb for anything.

this one on the lottery is pretty interesting.

I would take care of all my debt, set up my immediate family for life & move to Colorado/Oregon/Washington.

Then watch movies, spin records & smoke weed the rest of my life.

Carcass?

No worries about not having Death, just figured I'd ask. I can't manage to get my hands on Scream Bloody Gore/Human/Individual Thought Patterns/The Sound of Perserverance.

No....

I'm lame :/

I would take care of all my debt, set up my immediate family for life & move to Colorado/Oregon/Washington.

Then watch movies, spin records & smoke weed the rest of my life.

No....

I'm lame :/

Gorgoroth? That's the only other one I can think of right now. Actually walked into my favorite shop in town and snagged Pentagram for $13 the other day. Really want the 2009 one with the long ass latin title though

Another newb seller ?

Is it allowed to have a time limit on a sale thread. & if that time's up, just put lines through everything & say dis done?

I don't really want to sell what I'm thinking of selling.... & if it doesn't sell in that time frame, there's no point.

I have trouble moving stuff here quickly unless I'm giving it away. I gotcha fiddy on dat NIN tho (You have to talk like a n00b to make n00b offers. ;) )

I have trouble moving stuff here quickly unless I'm giving it away. I gotcha fiddy on dat NIN tho (You have to talk like a n00b to make n00b offers. ;) )

haha, nononononononono

that's one I would only part with for what they go for, which I realize may not happen here.

Just stop bumping the thread when the sale is done, or you can do what you said. I doubt anyone would care.

Good point.

I'm still having trouble even putting them up.

Fuck you Mondo

haha, nononononononono

that's one I would only part with for what they go for, which I realize may not happen here.

Good point.

I'm still having trouble even putting them up.

Fuck you Mondo

Nothing beats The Downward Spiral though. You might do better taking it to FeeBay and tossing it up as a BIN/BO

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic