Well guys it's been a hell of a weekend. Caspian was absolutely incredible last night in Portland. Totally got super stoned with their guitar player Erin all night. Got some tour presses signed by all the guys. And now just arrived in Pheonix and about to take off to NC. :)

Nice, sounds like a great time. Enjoy NC.

Edit: My IIOI - Proper variant should be here today. I hope it looks as awesome as the one Evan posted on IG.

mine was the tablet in one and it folded and did a lot of cool things, maybe that version is more bearable?

it was stacked with memory and HD capacity too. and having a blind wife im the moron who gets her a laptop that has NO BACKLIT KEYBOARD. wtf. so dumb. i hadnt even thought to check that. also no cd/dvd drive which was annoying.

The lady did say Dell's tablet/laptops are better than their pc's. & with BB's protection plans I'd be set with whatever may go wrong for the next 3 years, without having to deal w/ Dell's customer service (which she said is the worst she's ever experienced).

Yeah I def had to go w/ the backlit for when I'm writing scary stories in the woods late at night.

Every laptop I looked at had no cd/dvd/bluray drive. I was baffled.

Every laptop I looked at had no cd/dvd/bluray drive. I was baffled.

Most companies are getting rid of optical drives to reduce weight, or to add a 2nd drive (usually a SSD).

Edit: Physical media is on the decline, so that's another reason why.

Most companies are getting rid of optical drives to reduce weight, or to add a 2nd drive (usually a SSD).

Edit: Physical media is on the decline, so that's another reason why.

It makes sense.

And that second sentence is accurate (except for records apparently), and makes me sad.

#physicalmedia4ever

Hey, anyone know about duty? I was going to order a record from Greece and put it up for Christmas from my parents, but I don't want to be hit with an unexpected fee.

VAT is only for euro countries importing stuff, it does not affect us here in the states.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic