haha. I get to write POs for the nipples, bushings, gauge cocks all the time. It's the little things that make the mundane tolerable.  ;)

hahaha, sounds like we're in the same sorta field.

I love when I get to load pipe, figure out what size nipples someone needs, & help people figure out their male & female connections.

Ok I'm done.

:P

Going in early is the best way when I do that.

That's what I'm thinking, but going in at 7:30 is rough, and I'll be out late Thursday night for a concert. Maybe I'll stay an extra hour today, then come in an hour early tomorrow and Thursday.

Dear politicians,

Sending ads of yourselves to me (& everyone) in the mail everyday makes me want to vote for you even less.

I back this. I also hate people that go door to door and shove stuff under my screen door handle. I refuse to answer my door when I'm home anymore, it's either them or religious people passing out pamphlets

Do it

Vlog?

Oh, I think you're on to something here. Vinyl + blog = Vlog!

I back this. I also hate people that go door to door and shove stuff under my screen door handle. I refuse to answer my door when I'm home anymore, it's either them or religious people passing out pamphlets

Oh, I think you're on to something here. Vinyl + blog = Vlog!

Yup, I immediately thrown all that shit in the recycling bin.

hahaha, sounds like we're in the same sorta field.

I love when I get to load pipe, figure out what size nipples someone needs, & help people figure out their male & female connections.

Ok I'm done.

:P

Last time I used male/female to refer to plugs everyone looked at me weird. Motherfucker, that's what they're called. Comical as it is...

Last time I used male/female to refer to plugs everyone looked at me weird. Motherfucker, that's what they're called. Comical as it is...

Haha. Yup, that's the nomenclature. Otherwise people would just say, "you know the thing that protrudes out? I need that, & the hole side it screws into."

See, it makes more sense to say male & female fittings.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic