If someone else beat me to it that's cool, but if not I would like it and will get it from you next Friday

Ya sure? I'll let you know if he does not claim it before then.

It didn't arrived until after you paid and I shipped your stuff, or I would have said something since I know you have wanted one. I bought that and an expensive rubber mat, to only replace my table a week later. Oh well, new table popped up fast and I jumped on it.

My depression has reached "crippling" level so I'm gonna be around a bit less probably. It's the point where I can't interact with other people without being a complete asshole.

:(

I hope it improves soon for you Bruce, since I know the feeling well.

My depression has reached "crippling" level so I'm gonna be around a bit less probably. It's the point where I can't interact with other people without being a complete asshole.

Hope things get better for you soon. I understand well how it can be as I am going through the same kinda shit now but mine wants me to stay in bed all day, so I am forcing myself to get up lately. Folks here are very helpful, and always here for you, but you know that I'm sure.

Hope things get better for you soon. I understand well how it can be as I am going through the same kinda shit now but mine wants me to stay in bed all day, so I am forcing myself to get up lately. Folks here are very helpful, and always here for you, but you know that I'm sure.

Mine also makes me do that except I can't actually stay in bed all day not matter how much I want to

:( I'm sorry to hear this. Mine only gets like this every now and then and I know I become horrible to be around people and I can't do anything but stay in bed because I'm just so emotionally drained. I wish there was a quick fix for this but just take care of yourself and do what you can to make things better.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic