They have weed sodas in the shops here. I want to try them but the one and only time I ate any form of edible weed I freaked the fuck out for what seemed like hours. It hits you in such a weird way, for me at least. I felt like I had zero control over myself and I didn't like it.

Yeah...yeah. Edibles are weird

agreed. It's going by so slowly. 

x3. Fucking shitty jobs make everything drag. Getting angry by the second, because as soon as my supervisor leaves at 4 everyone else stops working.

Fuck people at my job. No one else was answering the phone, so I got stuck an extra hour over because of a phone call helping someone. Not fucking happy right now.

Fuck people at my job. No one else was answering the phone, so I got stuck an extra hour over because of a phone call helping someone. Not fucking happy right now.

I had one girl on my old team, gave zero fucks about her demeanor on a call.

Without fail, at least once a week, she would give her very last call of the day just enough attitude for them to ask to be escalated to me.

Like clockwork, at 5 p.m., she would look at me and say "sup call." 

I would spend the next 15+ minutes getting yelled at when I should be on my way home because she couldn't just be half nice.

90% of my family is horrible

I am just never at a lack for surprise at how fucking awful they are. Who the hell shows up at your house at 7pm unannounced and just lets themselves in when no one answers the door? I swear I am treated like the asshole around here because I was not raised in the fucking country and don't possess one of those come and go as you please mind states....

Nothing pushy, just a reality check. In this case

, it'd have been

xxxxxxxx, what are you doing? I can see what's going on between you two. I'm not going to tell you what to do, but before you do anything else think of the consequences for the rest of the family. Whatever you do, just make sure it isn't something you'll regret

Or something along those lines. Just because I care

I had one girl on my old team, gave zero fucks about her demeanor on a call.

Without fail, at least once a week, she would give her very last call of the day just enough attitude for them to ask to be escalated to me.

Like clockwork, at 5 p.m., she would look at me and say "sup call." 

I would spend the next 15+ minutes getting yelled at when I should be on my way home because she couldn't just be half nice.

Fuck that. I'd be like no, do your own damn work.

I am just never at a lack for surprise at how fucking awful they are. Who the hell shows up at your house at 7pm unannounced and just lets themselves in when no one answers the door? I swear I am treated like the asshole around here because I was not raised in the fucking country and don't possess one those come and go as you please mind states....

I think if you've made it known that you don't appreciate it, then it's shitty. Or maybe it's just shitty unless you make it know that you don't mind. I've just always been more open than not and I know that we can walk into my dad's house anytime and my family could do the same at our house.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic